Server Scripts Blocked by Google and Loss of Data

Founder
We have been working on this issue since 5am, everything is okay, just some old scripts on the server that had exploits, should be fully resolved by morning.

Unfortunately, during these last 17 hours of working on this, we lost a full day's worth of data. Some of you may have lost a few posts and a few photos, many of us on staff have lost 17 hours worth of work, so it could be worse.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
:Namaste:

We do believe the scripts in question have been upgraded and the problem resolved, just need to wait for Google to get their review done, so they can remove the warning page.

Status of the latest badware review for this site: A review for this site has finished. The site was found clean. The badware warnings from web search are being removed. Please note that it can take some time for this change to propagate.

Thanks for letting us (the users) know about this. Last night before bed I posted a few photos on a friends thread and this morning when I went to that same thread they were gone. It was really odd and I was starting to wonder if maybe they had been removed or I had imagined posting them but now I see what has happened. Once again, thanks for letting us know. The Google warning thing was really annoying too. Good that you guys were able to get those scripts stopped and the warnings turned off. WTG 420 Mag!!!

Thanks for the info. I'm sure I wasn't the only one nervous about this. Glad to know you guys are on top of things and watching out for everyones well being.

Back
Top Bottom