Severe Canoing During Flower Auto Green Kush

The reason nobody has given you numbers is because it is all subjective, and depends a bit on why you are doing the wash too. If you had bugs and sprayed, you may need to add extra buckets and cleaning vs if you just want to make sure all is good where one bucket would probably be fine.

I used 1 cup of peroxide in 4gal first bucket (to kill any random mold spores that might get ideas), 1 cup lemon juice second bucket (not sure why, but it wasn't detrimental) and plain luke-warm water in buckets #3 and 4 (I did use 5 gallon buckets, just didn't fill them all the way up so I had room to work)

The amount to soak, or agitate is also subjective, and will ultimately depend on your unique circumstances. You have a lot of room to wiggle.
Cheers bro
I can role w
I do three buckets
1 Plain water. 1 lemon juice and baking soda (I think it’s a cup of each in a 5 gallon) I just wing it. Last bucket is hydrogen peroxide and water. I guesstimate that too but I’ve used a whole bottle of 3% in a 5 gallon pale. Now I have also used less in smaller buckets. The problem with small is rubbing the colas around the bucket. You want to disturb them as little as possible. Then I soak them and gently swish them around in each bucket. Start with the peroxide move to the lemon finish with the plain water. Could use two bucket of plain water too so you get an extra rinse.
That's seems to be easy enuff to not fuxx up however I am an Ossie
Cheers bro

The reason nobody has given you numbers is because it is all subjective, and depends a bit on why you are doing the wash too. If you had bugs and sprayed, you may need to add extra buckets and cleaning vs if you just want to make sure all is good where one bucket would probably be fine.

I used 1 cup of peroxide in 4gal first bucket (to kill any random mold spores that might get ideas), 1 cup lemon juice second bucket (not sure why, but it wasn't detrimental) and plain luke-warm water in buckets #3 and 4 (I did use 5 gallon buckets, just didn't fill them all the way up so I had room to work)

The amount to soak, or agitate is also subjective, and will ultimately depend on your unique circumstances. You have a lot of room to wiggle.
Cheers bro
I can role w
I do three buckets
1 Plain water. 1 lemon juice and baking soda (I think it’s a cup of each in a 5 gallon) I just wing it. Last bucket is hydrogen peroxide and water. I guesstimate that too but I’ve used a whole bottle of 3% in a 5 gallon pale. Now I have also used less in smaller buckets. The problem with small is rubbing the colas around the bucket. You want to disturb them as little as possible. Then I soak them and gently swish them around in each bucket. Start with the peroxide move to the lemon finish with the plain water. Could use two bucket of plain water too so you get an extra rinse.
Refrigerator one bucket yea

Gday
@013
@Reave
@StoneOtter

Ok so
Gave the girl a fresh new value of nutes over last few days and bingo
Test the runoff for which I do biblically daily , always 6.2 in ahhh 5.4/7 out , happy with that then today runoff not good
pH nearly 7 ppms and ec are fighting for first place in the hundreds
So maybe roots not happy
Or just a stock standard lockout of all goodness really so my question ⁉️ ❓❓❓
Can I flush and restart when I'm in last 2 weeks of flower I want the roots happy. To bulk her buds that's why we all farken here I guess....anyway yay or nay on complete flush.....

Gday
@013
@Reave
@StoneOtter

Ok so
Gave the girl a fresh new value of nutes over last few days and bingo
Test the runoff for which I do biblically daily , always 6.2 in ahhh 5.4/7 out , happy with that then today runoff not good
pH nearly 7 ppms and ec are fighting for first place in the hundreds
So maybe roots not happy
Or just a stock standard lockout of all goodness really so my question ⁉️ ❓❓❓
Can I flush and restart when I'm in last 2 weeks of flower I want the roots happy. To bulk her buds that's why we all farken here I guess....anyway yay or nay on complete flush.....
I don't know what the test is really saying Ossi. That said if you want to flush, which is a normal thing to do if you're feeding non organic based, then go for it. Let the last one be a full strength nuted feed and continue feeding, yes?

I don't know what the test is really saying Ossi. That said if you want to flush, which is a normal thing to do if you're feeding non organic based, then go for it. Let the last one be a full strength nuted feed and continue feeding, yes?
Howdy @StoneOtter
Well I guess the test tells me that for my pH to go a full point in one 24 hour period and my ppms and my ec are out of wack so I guess I'm just guessing I have root issues...hey I'm only a pensioner passing my time away intrenched in the world of MJ lol
Cheers bro

Howdy @StoneOtter
Well I guess the test tells me that for my pH to go a full point in one 24 hour period and my ppms and my ec are out of wack so I guess I'm just guessing I have root issues...hey I'm only a pensioner passing my time away intrenched in the world of MJ lol
Cheers bro
Not an expert in this area at all. I've heard that a "slurry test" would be a way to go here. I'm in the same pensioners boat Ossi! just trying to figure stuff out.

Not an expert in this area at all. I've heard that a "slurry test" would be a way to go here. I'm in the same pensioners boat Ossi! just trying to figure stuff out.
Arrgg I've bud rot so I'm chopping in morning I'm over this grow fuk I hope I don't lose the lot man I will pop a rivet

Can’t really find what’s in that Yates soil mix if it’s buffered or whatnot with dolomite lime. Guess it don’t matter if you had budrot. Humidity to high? Not enough airflow? Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully most of it is salvageable.

Should get a journal rocking for your next grow so we can follow along. Get some help/insight/conversation along the way.

Hi Mate - for bud wash I use 250ml peroxide in 10L of plain room temp water
I also add a drop or two of concentrated Citric to soften the water and eliminate any chlorine/calcium residue
I submerge stems for 10 mins, lightly agitating occasionally
There will be some light fizzing and any organic matter (rot, dust, grease etc) will dissolve and rise to the top and can be scooped off before removing the bud from the wash
That's it - it now only has pure water on it so there is no point in further rinsing in my book

Washed and Drying
I reckon maybe 2 oz dry or a bit under
Tbh I'm not impressed with the yield at all
Quality 7 outa 10
Smell Amazing
Because of the rot I thort just pull it and be thankful I didn't lose the lot
I reckon I lost a week of fattening. Grrrr pissed rite off
Thanks to Al 420 for help and support
Peace to all

IMG20220105064321.jpg

IMG20220105064205.jpg

IMG20220105064154.jpg

16413292837153935777368230336106.jpg

Washed and Drying
I reckon maybe 2 oz dry or a bit under
Tbh I'm not impressed with the yield at all
Quality 7 outa 10
Smell Amazing
Because of the rot I thort just pull it and be thankful I didn't lose the lot
I reckon I lost a week of fattening. Grrrr pissed rite off
Thanks to Al 420 for help and support
Peace to all

IMG20220105064321.jpg

IMG20220105064205.jpg

IMG20220105064154.jpg

16413292837153935777368230336106.jpg
Hey guys does the last pic look like it had heaps of fattening to
Look at size of calyxes? The bud looks emptyish still heavy but SHIT HAPPENS and it has to me
Can't wait to taste test

Yeh those had a ways to go and they do a lot bulk in the last couple weeks I think.
Yep I just hope I get stoned
Only fukn PGR POOP in this town I tellya everything is sprayed in Ossie.
I'm over blokes playing god when they aren't even a disciple arrshole

I’m sure it will get you high. Sucks that there is no good stuff around. Through my life I’ve usually known wheee you can get dank stuff and now you can just order through the mail or go to the store if you need too. There is usually something decent although I will admit that curing seems to be a real problem for a lot of growers. They just don’t care I don’t think.

Back
Top Bottom