Toaor

Hi 420 Guys and Girls,

I have three White Widow plants that are now 14 full days into 12/12 light cycle but I can't see any signs of sex yet.

How long does it normally take?

Is this peculiar to White Widow?

I'm using Canna Aqua Flores with added Rhizotonic pH is 5.6 and EC 1.56, temperature of Nutes is around 23 degress and grow room itself around 27 in middle of cupboard and up to 30 at the top.

There's a home made CO2 water, yeast and sugar bottle in with them and as small fan blowing gently.

I've posted pictures and there's a full journal of my grow to date here Self Growth Journal #1

Toaor

If growing from seed it usually takes 2 weeks but sooner with a mature mom and her clones. I would give it a few days and just make sure your room is light tight.

Thanks dogstick, yes they were grown from seed.

The room is definitely light tight, it's a cupboard within a cupboard completely sealed from any light whatsoever.

Toaor

cool, you should be seeing those beautiful white pistils in no time. If you veg long enough you can see them in the veg stage then you know your plant is really ready. I don't have a big enough room for that so I will flower than at 4-6 weeks. I notice in that time maybe 1 out of 4 or 5 might show there sex but usually it takes much longer for that in the veg stage. So that being said if they were to show in the veg stage than they would flower sooner. I pretty much expect to see the sex around the 2nd week of flowering.

I ended up vegging htem for 26/27 days because initially the pH and everything else was to high and they were slow growing. Then I managed to get it all as it is now and let them veg for a bit and put them to flower 15 days ago.

They're healthy enough and still growing in height 1/2-1" per day, they've got lots of nice side shoots and full sets of leaves just no pistils or balls.

I'm waiting for two 15W 225 LED panels to arrive, which I intend to put either side so as the bottom gets more light, as the top sets of leaves are blocking a fair bit, I keep the main 120w LED panel about 2" from tips.

Toaor

Back
Top Bottom