SeymoreNugget's DIY talk - Building lights - Sharing ideas

Re: SeymoreNuggets DIY For Noobs - Build Lights - CO2 Supplements - Auto-Watering - M

dfte.JPG

Re: SeymoreNuggets DIY For Noobs - Build Lights - CO2 Supplements - Auto-Watering - M

First pic is broken in my app. Dunno if this counts for others.

But i dont get the wattages either. 6 of these chips at 1050 pull more total W then the tool says. Like i said somewhere arround 270 for 6sqft. 45per cob, 45 per sq foot. Strange.

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNuggets DIY For Noobs - Build Lights - CO2 Supplements - Auto-Watering - More

Well lets adjust the wattage up until the lumens hit 153 lumens on the tool

DUH....That wont work...The higher the amperage the lm/w go down....I'm a dummy.
In the tool I just had to go down to 725mA to get it to 155 lm/w

Well lets adjust the wattage up until the lumens hit 153 lumens on the tool
I thought with my 6 clus at 35 to 45 W and my Veros at 30-50 i could count an average 160lmW without leaning too far outta the window. What do you say?

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

SeymoreNuggets DIY For Noobs - Build Lights - CO2 Supplements - Auto-Watering - More

Are you using the Vero 29SE nuggs?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Or the bxrc35E10K0-D-23SE
The SE has better effacy and the "poke in" connector.
420-magazine-mobile1595288630.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes it was. Now i am sure that my light is good enough with the 2xVeros added :) thanks

If anyone can tell us the ppfd of 2 vero29 on 6 sqft we could ad that on top.

We can add another 10k lumen at 2*32w for shure :) can drive them up to 1750mA. That should be 2x10000 lumen on top. 133Wx150lmW...it pulls 144 and maybe spit out more LmW, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom