Shade leaves covered with Trichomes?! Feedback Please!

Aloha trichromes,
You have an awesome plant there. I am growing in Hawaii. I have a plant that is doing the same. I think I offended some one by not introducing myself before asking a question. Don't want to do that to you soooo. As you can see, I am sunnysidehawaii, outdoor grower for medicinal reasons and the pics I will try to post to you is of my plant with the fan leaves getting covered with trichromes too. It is about 30 to 35 days of budding and I know it is mostly Indica cuz of the shortness or the winter here but sure it is at least mostly Indica. Leaves short and wide. I don't know what the strain is. It was a free seed from seed bank order. Happy with it. Nice to meet you and again, very nice plant you have there.
20140206_164201.jpg
20140206_163109.jpg
20140206_163109.jpg

Heck, forgot to upload pics from camera first with the fan leaves. Will try later. Much Aloha and I have read alot of your posts and stuff. You are well known and looks to be a very good farmer so with these words, " Keep Keeping It Green"

:nicethread: Aloha Minei~, nice to see your out and about on the ol' Magazine! Lovely flowers!!! :circle-of-love:

Wow that look great i think you are sitting on some dank there....if i might ask what set-up where you using lights/nutes those sort of things? as i have seen my indoor hydro plants tend to also do that but haven't seen it outdoors (my outdoor experience is not much).

Looks guud man best of luck and happy smoke times!

Wow that look great i think you are sitting on some dank there....if i might ask what set-up where you using lights/nutes those sort of things? as i have seen my indoor hydro plants tend to also do that but haven't seen it outdoors (my outdoor experience is not much).

Looks guud man best of luck and happy smoke times!

thank you InsaneR, FireOG it was the best bud I ever grew or saw on a plant. all the details are below, just click the link in my "signature"

I hope you're liking the site! Ask me all the questions you want.

thank you InsaneR, FireOG it was the best bud I ever grew or saw on a plant. all the details are below, just click the link in my "signature"

I hope you're liking the site! Ask me all the questions you want.

I bet it was! Really enjoying the site lots of info and pro growers right at my finger tips...lol :420:

have you seen Light Addicts "flux" plants? amazing grower with multiple "plant of the month" victories, check this link out.

I'm doing my first flux now, glad u like the site! :high-five:

Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing - Featuring The Original Flux!

Now this is interesting....I think as soon an the current grow in my hydro set-up is done i am most deff gunna try this fluxing it looks like it would be perfect for my grow house... thanks for the link i have like i said this is what i am gunna do for my next grow, i also think i will do a journal for this!

Happy grow and smoke!

Am completely new to growing AND consuming.

So, when a lady becomes THAT dank, how the heck do you consume those leaves? Are they smokable? Make keif with them? What a problem to have, eh?

I've got a first grow that's getting some awesome trichs showing on many leaves, and have been wondering what I'm gunna do, come chopping time.....

Back
Top Bottom