Shade leaves covered with Trichomes?! Feedback Please!

Am completely new to growing AND consuming.

So, when a lady becomes THAT dank, how the heck do you consume those leaves? Are they smokable? Make keif with them? What a problem to have, eh?

I've got a first grow that's getting some awesome trichs showing on many leaves, and have been wondering what I'm gunna do, come chopping time.....

Good day Pokenfun.

You can smoke them i sometimes dry them out and use it as "Mix" when my bud is very dank and sticky helps it burn better, but as a rule you will not smoke them as they seem to be a bit harsh so you can make some hash from them or cannabutter.

Maybe you should think of a Journal for that grow of yours, come show all us :420:'ers what you are growing!!!

Welcome to the Cannabis lifestyle, here's to plenty more grow and smokes for you!!!

Happy Grow and Smoke!!!

:420:

Good day Pokenfun.

You can smoke them i sometimes dry them out and use it as "Mix" when my bud is very dank and sticky helps it burn better, but as a rule you will not smoke them as they seem to be a bit harsh so you can make some hash from them or cannabutter.

Maybe you should think of a Journal for that grow of yours, come show all us :420:'ers what you are growing!!!

Welcome to the Cannabis lifestyle, here's to plenty more grow and smokes for you!!!

Happy Grow and Smoke!!!

:420:

Since you asked. I started w/ 6 seeds, 3 of which germinated, and 2 of those were males. So here's what's left. In one shot, you can see some of the fan leaves are getting rather frosty :thumb:

P10000062.JPG

View image in gallery

Back
Top Bottom