Shadowman's Ideal 420 Soil Grow 2014

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to stop in and share this grow with me. I enjoyed showcasing the Ideal 420 Soil with this journal. My opinion of it is that it works. I didn't have any deficiency's with Medi2 and had vigorous growth throughout the grow. I think their soil can get a lot of beginning growers going in the right direction with their "Just water" soil. I'm going to continue to use it while I learn about mixing soils and nutrients. This grow was Not Sponsored by Ideal 420 Soil. I purchased their product on my own prior to deciding to do a grow journal with the Ideal 420 Soil being showcased. Check back for dry and cured weights as well as smoke report. Thank you all.

I put Medi2 into an airtight container with Boveda 62% humidity pack.
2014-12-19_05_51_15.jpg

Medi2_day3dryrack9.jpg

Medi2_day3dryrack4.jpg

Medi2_day3dryrack5.jpg

Medi2_day3dryrack6.jpg

Medi2_day3dryrack2.jpg

Medi2_day3dryrack3.jpg

Medi2_day3dryrack.jpg

Medi2 wet weight was 340g. Dry weight was 91g.
Thank you all for following my grow, I truly appreciate your interest and support.

:welcome: :420: I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year! This is my last post in this journal. I'll be starting a new journal sometime this month and hope to see you all there. I'll send invitations through my friends list. Thanks for sharing my journey. "Keep The Green Side Up"

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom