Share your ways to increase resin production

Ok. Just to stir the pot: i read about doing a feed before/ right after putting the girls into 48hrs darkness, no water, using a carbonated beverage (like fanta or mountain dew), then harvesting. It's supposed to give the little soil critters one massive sugar high, and flavour the bud (fanta kush, anyone?).
I assume the sugar rush is for feeding before darkness, and the flavour happens with feeding after darkness. This is after water-starving the plants for a week (?).
Btw, i don't think this is for hydro, it'll mess with the pumps. Also, i haven't done this, too many additives in the drinks for me...
Anyone else heard of this/tried it?

Can't do much harm ,sugars are good ,I've tried all sorts of experiments over the years ,straight cordial, pineapple juice etc LOL.
Just molasses water ,stinging nettle and exoskeleton tea then 48 hr dark then harvest is what actually works noticeably .

Yes you can spray a branch turn it Hermie then use that pollen from said branch to pollinate the plant it came from
Won't inbreeding the plant like that increase the chances that it'll hermie all over the place? I honestly don't know, does anyone have an idea of plant genetics pertaining to inbreeding?

When you say self pollination are you meaning spraying the plant with colloidal silver until your female plant hermaphrodites grading pollen making feminized seeds is there part of this that I may have missed somebody fill in the blank I've been too buzzed all day

I'm up for tormenting my clamps what pouring and Mountain Dew a Coke or one of my favorite doctor peppers in my plant does not seem like the best idea for my plant plus I think I would rather drink it the sugar in the pop is exerted by the plant just like it would be during my like giving it molasses the sugar in the carbohydrates are actually what's feeding the micro bacteria inside your soil it is basically giving them food so they can do their work but that is a lot to add at the end of a flowering cycle to get stuck in the flowers I would not recommend this for anyone sugar brings ants and flies things you do not want in your grow areas but this is all just a personal preference

Okay let's look at one of the most stable strains in the world Afghan it has some of the stable genetics that they have ever found in most cannabis plants and it has been inbred with its sell for thousands and thousands and thousands of years they call they IBL listings for inbred landrace

That's why people come to me to ask questions because they know I will give them the straightforward answer if I do not know the answer I will stop and take the time to do the research myself and come up with the correct answer and if that is not enough I will give them the information of where I got the information from if I don't know the answer I will not give an answer I will find one

420-magazine-mobile600512132.jpg
420-magazine-mobile165434542.jpg
420-magazine-mobile510134963.jpg
420-magazine-mobile841072213.jpg

Okay let's look at one of the most stable strains in the world Afghan it has some of the stable genetics that they have ever found in most cannabis plants and it has been inbred with its sell for thousands and thousands and thousands of years they call they IBL listings for inbred landrace

Thanks bro ,there's your answer merry

For those of you a little lost, i'm trying out stem splitting to see if it can done earlier than 3 days before the harvest, or if it will kill the plant.
I stabbed a male yesterday. This is today:
420-magazine-mobile1137468848.jpg

420-magazine-mobile537286945.jpg

It looks like it did before i impaled it. NOTE: this was a very healthy plant, so it may take longer than 3 days...

I do not think that your plant will die and here's two very good reasons matter of fact I will give you three really good reasons the first reason is your plant will heal itself within 3 to 5 days after doing this on top of that second reason is I see trees that we've their self in and out of fences growing into them where the fence is literally in the middle of the branches separating them I have also seen people cut down trees all the way down to the base just for it to pop out new trees from the side of the base a few years later the third reason is when the government finds a patch of marijuana whether it is a wild grow or whether it is a domestic Gro they have to go through a process of spraying herbicide across the entire thing killing every species of plant and order to eradicate it if it was easy to kill they would not have to do this I have seen da rip out plants throw them to the side and accidentally forget about them and then I go back later to find out that the plan has relocked itself into the ground and has restarted to grow itself your plant will do everything in its power to live just like you will do everything in your power to help it live

So many people are scared to try these new techniques which some of them are not very new so me and Mary Anna are trying to show the thread that they are not going to die and it is not going to hurt your Harvest we are looking for everybody's ways that they use to increase their resin production in the last week before Harvest if you have any of these we would love to hear them post them for us this helps the newer Growers as they come into these forums

420-magazine-mobile1374458806.jpg

Just to help make the point, i topped a plant & dropped the "top" on the lawn. (Yes, yes, i should be neater, whatever). Forgot about it. It didn't die.

Back
Top Bottom