Sharing my story - I'm sure many of you can relate

BigSwole90

Got laid off my job awhile back. So as of today, I am 35 days abstained from thc. Daily smoker at night, maybe 1-2g. Keep in mind here, I am not your average stoner. I Powerlift and lift weights that 99% of people on here wouldn't even think of. I also do a ton of cardiovascular work daily to keep fat off. Eating a HIGH FIBER DIET. Anywho, By day 21, I could pass a home test later in the day, no problem. Morning void, FAIL. But here is what I really would like some insight on. Obviously I understand the ng cut off, ect and I understand that first thing in the morning will be the dirtiest, no problem, gotcha. Now heres the kicker. All these tests I will be taking are obviously going to be in a lab environment. Failing any of these tests from possible jobs would ruin my life, literally as these are not just your average jobs. Anywho, to make a long story short, Ive read so many stupid ass comments people talking about diluting, detox teas, exercise reduces detection time, tons of crap. Anyways, I really CANNOT afford to either one, substitute and fail due to temperature. Or B, come up positive obviously. I have researched and found a lab locally that does ANONYMOUS lab testing which I plan to do. If you are not sure you will pass, I would advise you to look into this. It would be better to be safe than sorry with this shit as everyone needs money to survive. What are my chances of actually passing this trial lab test if I am passing the home tests during the day?

Re: Sharing my story...Im sure many of you can relate.

Hi BigSwole90 and welcome to :420: the number one site promoting cannabis awareness and the end of prohibition. :welcome:

It will be interesting to see if the home test results line up with the lab.

If you are looking for answers or opinions, posting in the FAQs section usually gets the most results.

Here are a few other links you might find helpful too. Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

New Member Start Links

:peace:

Re: Sharing my story...Im sure many of you can relate.

Got laid off my job awhile back. So as of today, I am 35 days abstained from thc. Daily smoker at night, maybe 1-2g. Keep in mind here, I am not your average stoner. I Powerlift and lift weights that 99% of people on here wouldn't even think of. I also do a ton of cardiovascular work daily to keep fat off. Eating a HIGH FIBER DIET. Anywho, By day 21, I could pass a home test later in the day, no problem. Morning void, FAIL. But here is what I really would like some insight on. Obviously I understand the ng cut off, ect and I understand that first thing in the morning will be the dirtiest, no problem, gotcha. Now heres the kicker. All these tests I will be taking are obviously going to be in a lab environment. Failing any of these tests from possible jobs would ruin my life, literally as these are not just your average jobs. Anywho, to make a long story short, Ive read so many stupid ass comments people talking about diluting, detox teas, exercise reduces detection time, tons of crap. Anyways, I really CANNOT afford to either one, substitute and fail due to temperature. Or B, come up positive obviously. I have researched and found a lab locally that does ANONYMOUS lab testing which I plan to do. If you are not sure you will pass, I would advise you to look into this. It would be better to be safe than sorry with this shit as everyone needs money to survive. What are my chances of actually passing this trial lab test if I am passing the home tests during the day?
If you're passing during the day you will probaby be fine with just dilution in the morning/
Drink 36 ounces of a sports drink the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the test
Any lab can give you a drug test and they are not allowed by law to discuss those results with anyone else. Its all dependent on who pays for the test. If you pay for the test no one else gets the results, if a perspective employer pays for the test they are the only ones that get the results.
It sounds like with dilution you should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom