on the other hand, my Frankenstein(ms3) and ms4 are doing great.

ms3
IMG_078047.JPG

IMG_077951.JPG

ms4
IMG_077840.JPG

IMG_077744.JPG

ms5(soon to be)
IMG_077645.JPG

Sharksbreath did you try this?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I already figured as much, I was in the process of getting nutes so I figured after feeding the problem would be taken care of. I picked up the General organics go box and followed the directions for feeding using 1/2 strength and the girls look great. I also did some pruning of lower growth, and some dead/ deformed fan leaves. I'll upload some pictures in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here's ms #1 one day after being fed and pruned

420-magazine-mobile271477313.jpg

Here's ms #2 one day after feeding and pruning

420-magazine-mobile652794281.jpg

Anyone ever see something like this? Fan leaf coming in underneath one of my cotyledon?

420-magazine-mobile2023138481.jpg

Anyone ever see something like this? Fan leaf coming in underneath one of my cotyledon?

420-magazine-mobile2023138481.jpg

No but ive seen bud growing from the center of a fan leaf and i seen leaves sprouting stems and a new leaf from it.

Just slight mutations. This is watch makes genetic diversity.

Theres only one strain of DNA on the plant we all share just the amount of bonds in the double helix. We share 99% with chimpanzees and 50% with bananas about 35% daffidols. 90% percent with mushrooms theres a theory everything evolved from myclieum.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You did the right thing. Look how much better they look! I'm happy they bounced back for you! :thumb:

Thanks canna! I'm happy too! They're both looking great! Also, my other 2 small ones (ms3/4) are starting to take off as well. Might catch up soon! How did I ever live without nutrients lol

No but ive seen bud growing from the center of a fan leaf and i seen leaves sprouting stems and a new leaf from it.

Just slight mutations. This is watch makes genetic diversity.

Theres only one strain of DNA on the plant we all share just the amount of bonds in the double helix. We share 99% with chimpanzees and 50% with bananas about 35% daffidols. 90% percent with mushrooms theres a theory everything evolved from myclieum.

That's pretty cool man, kind of sweet how they all have their own personality traits kind of like humans do. Really enjoying my experiences with this grow!

Ms1 looking good today, healed quite nicely. Forgot to mention I topped her the other morning. Looks pretty good

420-magazine-mobile188602613.jpg

Ms2 was also topped the other morning. I also just pruned two sets of deformed fan leaves I had left from my last pruning until some of the other fan leaves caught up in size.

420-magazine-mobile1614286506.jpg

She's dropping a bit just because I literally pruned the two large sets of fan leaves 40 seconds before taking this picture. She'll perk up in an hour or so.

Aiming for good airflow and trying to stop bushing in the center. I'm using fluros for light and since they don't have much penetration I need to train my girls to grow into the light.
Ms2

420-magazine-mobile2094680384.jpg

Ms1

420-magazine-mobile262761191.jpg

Ms1 after being topped, healed quite well.

420-magazine-mobile2084330594.jpg

And ms2 after topping

420-magazine-mobile1986597606.jpg

Ms3 aka Frankenstein looks good too, growing quickly for being a deformed lil buggar

420-magazine-mobile1700187360.jpg

Ms4 also doing well catching up to ms3

420-magazine-mobile293640953.jpg

Imo ms2/3 are of the same pheno, and ms1/4 are the same pheno. Or they're really close. 1&4 seem to be growing tall and lanky, whereas 2&3 are short and stocky. Who knows tho, not me. Seeing how they're mystery seeds. Can't wait to start up my Snow White and white widow seeds! Maybe next month? Idk, depends how these mystery plants go.

That's pretty cool man, kind of sweet how they all have their own personality traits kind of like humans do. Really enjoying my experiences with this grow!

I got my mystery seeds in all looked healthy and mature. Sone were very dark and small about 5 and 5 were large and light brown to tan. My other seeds i ordered the papaya was small small SMALL but mature nine the less and also white with black stripes. Never seen a seed like that before ill start a journal when they break soil and i got pics. My others were atracked by the cats. Sad day that was

I got my mystery seeds in all looked healthy and mature. Sone were very dark and small about 5 and 5 were large and light brown to tan. My other seeds i ordered the papaya was small small SMALL but mature nine the less and also white with black stripes. Never seen a seed like that before ill start a journal when they break soil and i got pics. My others were atracked by the cats. Sad day that was .

Yeah all my seeds from nirvana were really small, even the Snow White and white widow seeds are small. But they all look healthy and mature. Dark greenish brown colored with some stripes. And oh no, bad kitty! I feel your pain my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Yeah all my seeds from nirvana were really small, even the Snow White and white widow seeds are small. But they all look healthy and mature. Dark greenish brown colored with some stripes. And oh no, bad kitty! I feel your pain my friend.

My white widow was large and tan. Funny i showed it to my wife i was like hunny "wanna met a legend?" did you get the white wonder package? I got the fem white mix, about to order the hybrid mix fem and the indica mix female but seperate orders for 20 mystery seeds. Thats gives me ice, papaya, white widow, black jack, masterkush, aurora indica, northern lights, short ryder, ak48, super skunk, wihte wonder, and a second masterkush not including the 20 freebies. And im from the homeland of sour diesel so i got a ton of those seeds.

Kitty is on trial right now also. My wifes her lawyer.

My white widow was large and tan. Funny i showed it to my wife i was like hunny "wanna met a legend?" did you get the white wonder package? I got the fem white mix, about to order the hybrid mix fem and the indica mix female but seperate orders for 20 mystery seeds. Thats gives me ice, papaya, white widow, black jack, masterkush, aurora indica, northern lights, short ryder, ak48, super skunk, wihte wonder, and a second masterkush not including the 20 freebies. And im from the homeland of sour diesel so i got a ton of those seeds.

Kitty is on trial right now also. My wifes her lawyer. .

Yeah I got the white wonder package for my first official grow. That's a good idea doing separate orders to take advantage of their freebies offer! Ima have to do that too once I order some more. Thanks for the idea lol.

Bad kitty lol, in her defense weed plants taste good .

Back
Top Bottom