She shouldn't be ready

kevboe11

Hawaiian Skunk Auto started Oct 9, it's only 5.5 weeks old. I have 8 others same exact plants but are not near what this one is. A couple just started flowering 1.5-2 weeks ago. Is this one ready, already?
20231120_022746.jpg
20231120_023110.jpg
20231120_022935.jpg
20231120_022915.jpg
20231120_022823.jpg
20231120_022622.jpg
20231120_022453.jpg
20231120_023238.jpg
20231120_022616.jpg

oh there's a couple pistils starting to crumple I see yeah I was mainly looking at the trichs and the plant in general looked mainly white.., yeah could be light, or did you spray anything? touch anything, feed anything? and well still nothing really to worry, I've had brown pistils for a while and she's not ready yet.
yours still have some bulking to do.

I known it's hard to tell, but the hairs are just about 50% red/orange. Like I said, this is an outlier. I have 9 plants, all the same everything, but this one started pre-flowering at 2 weeks old already and is a solid 2-3 weeks ahead of the rest of them. I have 2 plants that just started flowering 1-1.5 weeks ago. The others been flowering like 2.5-3 weeks. They all popped out of the ground Oct 9 so they are all 6 weeks old today. I'm really not liking the straddled flowering times. I never had this issue before. What would cause the difference since everything is the same for every plant, same medium nutes, watering schedule, lights and light schedule

What would cause the difference since everything is the same for every plant, same medium nutes, watering schedule, lights and light schedule

it's an auto. they run on their schedule, not yours. that one plant probably has a stronger ruderalis expression and / or ran into an early stressor triggering it.

not uncommon at all, happens all the time.

edit : just another reason to not grow autos. it's not doing bad for an auto at all.

Yeah this is my third auto crop and I'm not too fond of them. One small problem and you shit the bed with them. I'm going to give the fast versions a try next grow. They seem better to control, not the other way around.

Yeah this is my third auto crop and I'm not too fond of them. One small problem and you shit the bed with them. I'm going to give the fast versions a try next grow. They seem better to control, not the other way around.

try running a photo at 12 / 12 from seed. they trigger by node 4 or 5 and run about the same time as an auto.

What would cause the difference since everything is the same for every plant, same medium nutes, watering schedule, lights and light schedule
The schedules for watering, lights, and fertilizing might be the same for each. Each of them might be under the same light fixture. Each plant might be growing in the same mix of soil or medium and being fed with the same fertilizer which was mixed in the same pail of water.

What is not the same are the plants. Each of them is unique. Every sperm or pollen cell is unique just like every egg or seed cell. Consider the difference between each child will look different, have different color hair, grow at different rates even if the have the same parents.

Never thought of it that way. I assumed that selectively bread genetics would have made them more uniform and stable. Assumptions is the root of all evils.
Thanks for dumbing it down for me, lol.

Back
Top Bottom