Short Node Spacing?

FlowerNose

420-magazine-mobile1044767120.jpg

First grow, autoflower. She seems really squat to me, but otherwise healthy and happy. I wonder whether I should leave her alone or encourage her to stretch somehow? You can still see the infant leaves on there to give you an idea of size.

Smell the flowers

Genetic trait. What strain is it? Just let her grow. :) looking nice.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

420-magazine-mobile1044767120.jpg

First grow, autoflower. She seems really squat to me, but otherwise healthy and happy. I wonder whether I should leave her alone or encourage her to stretch somehow? You can still see the infant leaves on there to give you an idea of size.

Smell the flowers
Should statt spacing out a bit soon or you can raise the light a little. Looks good to me though

"carpe diem"

Genetic trait. What strain is it? Just let her grow. :) looking nice.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain
Electric front by gyo seeds. Thank you. :)

Smell the flowers

Thanks. Raising the lights is probably the first thing I'll do if she doesn't pick it up in a couple days. :)

Raising the light thus reducing light intensity will not make your plant grow better.

Reading the strain description on GYO website it plainly states.....

Plant Height Range: Short

it's just how this strain grows.

Raising the light thus reducing light intensity will not make your plant grow better.

Reading the strain description on GYO website it plainly states.....

it's just how this strain grows.
Thanks for the feedback. Still learning what's normal. First grow. I haven't had any practical experience to know for sure how short is healthy short vs stunted short.

Smell the flowers

What means better? Its streching to the light if you reduce light, right? maybe thats a good thing for a week or two

please explain how making a plant stretch for light being a "good" thing?

Thanks for the feedback. Still learning what's normal. First grow. I haven't had any practical experience to know for sure how short is healthy short vs stunted short.

cool, first grow. just let the plant doit's thing. it will let you know if it needs something. :goodjob:

I'm not sure if it's just the way in reading it or if you are trying to be rude hybrid. But either way do your thing I guess. Just remember everyone has their own methods. No one way is the right way while growing. Each plant reacts different to different environments.

27a3966570ced13b4c9a15e3ac986fb6.jpg
How mine usually start...
263866b05f3733c433e6693385a6f40f.jpg
Next step,
16c6f89de0aaa8899bbe83b4d8ed0dcc.jpg
then with time and care you should see this, I have a few generations always going, autos only.. need any simple tips pm me, I'm always in my room

Sent from my iPhone using 420

For sure man this is my second grow (the big one) the others are the same Genetics just hoping for good results, we get out what we put in

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Back
Top Bottom