SHRuuM's 2nd Journal - Skunk - Morpheus - Early Miss - Trainwreck - NL - Etc

Yup, and all you really need to do is leave some of the lower popcorn buds on the plant like if you don't strip any of your lower growth, and new shoots will grow from them buds when put back under veg or 24 hour lighting. Or you can leave a couple of the lowest buds on each branch, clip the branches off above the buds and wait for the shoots to develop :) The wonderful things we can do with plants!

I missed something somewhere. Of course you re not talking bout re vegging an auto? Yes? Or no? That would be awesome. FYI .....I grew and harvested my first grow. Early miss and NYCd auto fem from cks. Found 7 seeds total out of bout 4 oz. growing them out now. Recycled original ffof/perlite. Leftover ph per gmb from adv nutrients. Very slow growth/development so far.

I missed something somewhere. Of course you re not talking bout re vegging an auto? Yes? Or no? That would be awesome. FYI .....I grew and harvested my first grow. Early miss and NYCd auto fem from cks. Found 7 seeds total out of bout 4 oz. growing them out now. Recycled original ffof/perlite. Leftover ph per gmb from adv nutrients. Very slow growth/development so far.

No we're not talking about re-vegging autos, which to my knowledge can't be done.[I'm sure if I'm wrong someone out there will correct me:cheesygrinsmiley:] You can clone them but whenever you do, that is the growth period start. Clone at 3 weeks, they start their clone life at 3 weeks and so on. I have found seeds from autos and they too are fem autos as well. I was working with 2 old pots[freshly harvested plant soil] to 1 fresh, with ashes and powdered dry fan leaves from my GC harvest, added to the mix with great results. I believe the slow growth is due to left over salts and flowering nutes. Flush the heck out of the pots and add some new soil and perlite. If these new plants are autos, you're not going to get the same yield due to the slow growth start and possible root lock out. If they're regular fems then you can delay the flip to give them time to regain their strength. Try some Cal-Mag to the nutes to help out. Good luck and let us know how you progress.

No we're not talking about re-vegging autos, which to my knowledge can't be done.[I'm sure if I'm wrong someone out there will correct me:cheesygrinsmiley:] You can clone them but whenever you do, that is the growth period start. Clone at 3 weeks, they start their clone life at 3 weeks and so on. I have found seeds from autos and they too are fem autos as well. I was working with 2 old pots[freshly harvested plant soil] to 1 fresh, with ashes and powdered dry fan leaves from my GC harvest, added to the mix with great results. I believe the slow growth is due to left over salts and flowering nutes. Flush the heck out of the pots and add some new soil and perlite. If these new plants are autos, you're not going to get the same yield due to the slow growth start and possible root lock out. If they're regular fems then you can delay the flip to give them time to regain their strength. Try some Cal-Mag to the nutes to help out. Good luck and let us know how you progress.

Cool thanks shruum. I remember u from that grow. You weren't on much but couple times. So, I thought maybe slow growth due to overwatering sprouts/dampening off. All keeled over in early stages. Didn't know what happened & almost gave up. Didn't even think bout nute salt build up. Thanks. Scared to flush these little seemingly fragile second generation seeds. I have 1 fem in preflower at 3 weeks. 1 hermi/ ??? Has/had a sac looking thing according to what I've read/seen, as well as other well known growers here. 1 looks to be shooting first pistils ever so slightly, & 1 not showing yet. Here is pic of one my dog chewed in 2cnd week. Nothing done to it.
IMG_91573.JPG
above yesterday. Below is today...& a pic of the sac. I barely touched it today, & it fell off.
IMG_92646.JPG

IMG_91605.JPG
IMG_91615.JPG
IMG_91623.JPG

Here is the plant with both m/f parts.
IMG_91732.JPG

And here is group shot...30 days from crack
IMG_92655.JPG

Whoops....group shot
IMG_92627.JPG
IMG_92614.JPG

And here is sac that fell off. Am I in trouble? Think it already opened? Or is this a gift. I was actually hoping to get more fem seeds. These def autos if flowering after 3-4 weeks yes? Could it be photo since days are only 13 ish hours now?

sorry I haven't replied sooner, dealing with a lot of heavy stuff her with my honey and I haven't even turned on the puter in 4 days. Yeppers that is a male [female] sac and not to worry cause if there is any pollination the seeds will be female. Lots of people freak out with hermies but it is a wonder to the plant that it will self pollinate in order to survive. You can remove these units with tweezers, but I would just isolate the plant from the others and let her do her thing. Worse thing that will happen is that you'll end up with a lot of female seeds to stash.:cheesygrinsmiley: And don't worry about the flush, just wait until they are ready for water then pour about a gallon or two slowly over the course of an hour and all is good. Just make sure the ph is 6.0 to 6.5 and you're good to grow. Remember, as much as we sometimes over think things, these babies are weeds and tuff as heck.:rofl:

Also. ....here are pics from those bagseed early miss/NYCd autos I was talking about few days ago. Hermie sac fell off. No signs of male parts anymore. Looks like I now have 4 fem's!! 35 days old
IMG_95417.JPG
IMG_95426.JPG
IMG_95406.JPG
IMG_95385.JPG
IMG_95448.JPG
IMG_95458.JPG
IMG_95467.JPG
IMG_95438.JPG

They're def smaller, & I have no idea what strain these are. NYCd or early miss. The tallest untouched plant is 12"ish withe the cola flower smelling very clean kinda fruity. Have no idea. Also is frosting a bit already. Isn't that early??
IMG_91573.JPG

I'll try it, but with my shakes, I'll prolly rip it out. It looks a lot thinner now. Bummer. But, I have some xmas cookies in dirt now. Hoping it will be long enough veg time in ne fl to get a decent plant, keep it small, & take whatever harvest I can get. Just to have some homemade xmas cookies at Christmas!!:thumb:

It will be outside, but have greenhouse if necessary!! What y'all think? Is this possible??

I'll try it, but with my shakes, I'll prolly rip it out. It looks a lot thinner now. Bummer. But, I have some xmas cookies in dirt now. Hoping it will be long enough veg time in ne fl to get a decent plant, keep it small, & take whatever harvest I can get. Just to have some homemade xmas cookies at Christmas!!:thumb:

It will be outside, but have greenhouse if necessary!! What y'all think? Is this possible??

Freaking something dug it out, found beautiful little white root separated from stem. Since it was an auto, I threw it away. Didn't think it would make it.
On better note, here is a pic from a underdeveloped plant from those auto seeds I found in my bag. 38 days & has pistils already turning red/brown. Is this normal?????
IMG_95704.JPG
IMG_956611.JPG
IMG_95694.JPG

Also...I'm in north east Florida. Just started xmas cookie photo. Will there be enough time outdoors to veg big enough to flower naturally, & be worth it ? I'd like at least an oz off it. Around mid nov to dec? Outside soil, fabric pot. Thanks yall.

UPDATE DAY 120 AND DAY 60 OF FLOWERING

:welcome:to this week's update of the White Widows and White Cookies. All seems to be going as planned and crystals are starting to form on the fan leaves. I've had to update the watering schedule as the girls are starting to go through the water and nutes more quickly[as usual in the last month]. I've started watering them 3 times a week instead of the usual 2 times.:morenutes:

So here's a pic of the tops of a couple of WC
WC_7-30-17.jpg

a top of a WW
WW_7-30-17.jpg

and the family with the WW's on the left and the WC's on the right.
The_WW_WC_family_7-30-17.jpg

as of now the girls don't seem to be slowing down any time soon and I can hardly wait.:drool:
So stay tooned for the further adventures of "How Green Is My Garden":rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like a monster rising from the depths...cue aggressive piano riff. Lol .

When I read this my mind went straight to "The Flight of The Valkyrie" or as I know it, Bugs Bunny.....kill the dragon, kill the dragon, kill the dragon....:rofl: You know how to brighten my sad days girl.:thanks:

Thinking of...

NITA.jpg

Thank you sooo much. I too am thinking of her constantly and dealing with all the aftermath is about to kill me. I will be posting up soon as of right now I'm prepping for the hurricane[like I don't have enough to do]. I do luv the ashes you have surrounding Nita. What is the strain G2HM?

Back
Top Bottom