SHRuuM's 2nd Journal - Skunk - Morpheus - Early Miss - Trainwreck - NL - Etc

WEEKLY UPDATE
WK 11 DAY 72 OF GROWTH AND DAY11 OF FLOWERING

:welcome: to this week's up date and there are a couple of things to catch up on. First the girls got their last hair cut and defoliation of quite a few fan leaves. Next the ladies got their first taste of any nutes since transplanting into their big girl pots. Last but not least, with a lot a cussin and fussin, the scrog was hung and the branches moved about for maximum lighting. Now the girls can stretch to their hearts content and the scrog can be height adjusted to accommodate them.:yahoo: I suspended the scrog from the top of the tent using string and clips for easy adjustments.
adjustable_clip.jpg

the formula the girls received on their first round of nutes is::morenutes:
5ml of Thrive Alive B-1
5ml of Cal-Mag
4 tbsp of Tiger Bloom
4 tbsp of Grow Big
20ml of Canna Boost
and the PH is 6.3
The formula is a little heavy but with the massive cutting and being 11 days into flowering, I wanted to give the girls a kick in the roots to get things rolling on the flowering side.

So here they are in their new and final configuration.
scrog_in_place_6-11-17.jpg

Now its time to kick back, let the stretching begin and dream of the smoke that will come forth in a few months.
That's all for this week. Toon in to next week's episode of "How Green Is My Garden":rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks great shruum! I had thought about hanging scrog nets but that would be to much hassle for my space I think where I need to move them around some and have plants going in and coming out at different times. If I can make them portable on the plant caddies that would be sweet! I am now trying to decide between using the pvc and fitting to build 6 of them with legs or using some square metal fencing use some cheap 1x2 boards for the frames.. Trying to go cheap is I can but the 1x2 boards may be a little overkill for building single plant scrogs, would be great for a full sized one.

I'm sure the plants are going to love the nutrient feeding since they haven't had any yet, I'm sure they will start the flower stretch with a bang :) Keep up the great work, the plants look as healthy as can be!

Looks great shruum! I had thought about hanging scrog nets but that would be to much hassle for my space I think where I need to move them around some and have plants going in and coming out at different times. If I can make them portable on the plant caddies that would be sweet! I am now trying to decide between using the pvc and fitting to build 6 of them with legs or using some square metal fencing use some cheap 1x2 boards for the frames.. Trying to go cheap is I can but the 1x2 boards may be a little overkill for building single plant scrogs, would be great for a full sized one.

I'm sure the plants are going to love the nutrient feeding since they haven't had any yet, I'm sure they will start the flower stretch with a bang :) Keep up the great work, the plants look as healthy as can be!

Hey dick try pvc, its light, cheap and you can heat it up and bend it if necessary. Then you could tie back or support the branches as needed. I used hot water 3/8" as its thicker walled and smaller than 1/2". Any way you go your plants will luv it.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I ended up picking up some pvc conduit today at the hardware store along with fittings, hose clamps and string. I went with 1/2", was the smallest they had in stock but is still pretty durable. Everything I bought (enough to build 4 for now) came to $110.. there will still be enough conduit left over for 2 more, they just didn't have enough fittings there to build 6. That's fine though cause the wife didn't even like me spending that much I don't think. Although she did find it funny seeing me hobble around the hardware store after a surgery (between the legs) before the drugs wore off lol

So I will get around to assembling some of them here soon, depending how I'm feeling (so far so good) and size 1 up on a plant before I get to carried away. I am thinking about making them 24"x30"' .. My bigger plants are about 12"x16" - give or take - right now so I think that will be sufficient. I will put T fittings where I want the legs to be and will use hose clamps to secure them to bamboo sticks that I will slide in the outer edge of my fabric pots and then I can adjust the height on the sticks if needed. Hopefully it works :)

I ended up picking up some pvc conduit today at the hardware store along with fittings, hose clamps and string. I went with 1/2", was the smallest they had in stock but is still pretty durable. Everything I bought (enough to build 4 for now) came to $110.. there will still be enough conduit left over for 2 more, they just didn't have enough fittings there to build 6. That's fine though cause the wife didn't even like me spending that much I don't think. Although she did find it funny seeing me hobble around the hardware store after a surgery (between the legs) before the drugs wore off lol

So I will get around to assembling some of them here soon, depending how I'm feeling (so far so good) and size 1 up on a plant before I get to carried away. I am thinking about making them 24"x30"' .. My bigger plants are about 12"x16" - give or take - right now so I think that will be sufficient. I will put T fittings where I want the legs to be and will use hose clamps to secure them to bamboo sticks that I will slide in the outer edge of my fabric pots and then I can adjust the height on the sticks if needed. Hopefully it works :)

sounds like a plan, also think about electrical ties for the bamboo sticks, instead of the clamps they're cheap and easy. Can't wait to see the pix when you are done. Take some more drugs to take you into tomorrow cause you'll never get to sleep if it wears off by night time. :thumb: OUCH between the legs?

sounds like a plan, also think about electrical ties for the bamboo sticks, instead of the clamps they're cheap and easy. Can't wait to see the pix when you are done. Take some more drugs to take you into tomorrow cause you'll never get to sleep if it wears off by night time. :thumb: OUCH between the legs?

I thought about using the zip ties but the bamboo sticks aren't 1 size the whole length so it could be difficult to adjust without using new ties each time. Plus, I already bought the hose clamps lol

I don't like taking pills for pain, don't really care for pills at all. I almost freaked out at them when they said they gave me a shot of fentynol for the pain during the operation.. like wtf, I really didn't want to be pumped up with opiods. They told me I was getting an anesthetic to be put under but never mentioned any pain killers.

Yikes, ouch! Do I want to know why? lol
probably NOT:rofl::rofl:

Haha, now now you 2.. I didn't go for a major surgery and have things removed or parts swapped lmao :rofl: Was just a minor surgery.. vasectomy. No real pain yet, I'm sure it's coming though. Slight pain if I get up or move to fast but I'm just taking it easy, walking slowly. NO JUMPING!! haha

LMAO, not bow legged yet but it sure don't feel right down there lol There's a full bag of ice in the freezer if needed, will just have to smash it up some so it forms around the crotch better bahaha

All this talk about it and now I can feel it.. god dammit where is that THC sucker and CBD capsule :)

LMAO, not bow legged yet but it sure don't feel right down there lol There's a full bag of ice in the freezer if needed, will just have to smash it up some so it forms around the crotch better bahaha

All this talk about it and now I can feel it.. god dammit where is that THC sucker and CBD capsule :)

:rofl::rofl: sorry bro don't mean to laff at your pain but its funny now that its someone else and not me. Been there, done that, trophy on the wall. Get the ice and the sucker DON'T wait for the pain to kick in[cause it will] and you won't be able to do anything but groan on the couch. There's no imogee for that. OUCH

Well, it's been almost 6 hours now since I woke up from the operation and still no real pain. The drugs must have worn off by now lol

probably NOT:rofl::rofl:

If it was anything like my husbands' surgery, ice, rest, ice again. But you get major points for going to the hardware store though. That's impressive! If you need the ultimate comfort, I bought my hubby "my pakage" underwear and he still thanks me years later. His junk has never felt so good, anyways...tmi

Ummm nice plants...hahahahaha.....

I thought about using the zip ties but the bamboo sticks aren't 1 size the whole length so it could be difficult to adjust without using new ties each time. Plus, I already bought the hose clamps lol

I don't like taking pills for pain, don't really care for pills at all. I almost freaked out at them when they said they gave me a shot of fentynol for the pain during the operation.. like wtf, I really didn't want to be pumped up with opiods. They told me I was getting an anesthetic to be put under but never mentioned any pain killers.

Haha, now now you 2.. I didn't go for a major surgery and have things removed or parts swapped lmao :rofl: Was just a minor surgery.. vasectomy. No real pain yet, I'm sure it's coming though. Slight pain if I get up or move to fast but I'm just taking it easy, walking slowly. NO JUMPING!! haha

Hahahaha

Bahaha.. nah it's good to laugh about it, I should be thanking you 2.

The hardware store was actually pretty easy believe it or not lol. As long as I keep it in low gear while walking things aren't slapping around, I just feel like a little old man that should have a cane haha.

Aww, but we have a trampoline right outside... I'm just not sure how I'd get onto it first :rofl:

I was actually waiting for some sort of joke relating this surgery to my nickname, and you just did it there shruum! haha

Back
Top Bottom