Signatures Reduced To 10 Lines

It was close to being 7 lines to make it even weirder lol. Her peace sign makes an entire line for me. If this helps at all....this is what I see.
lines.PNG

no more bible verses or political manifestos ... ? .... :p

Too poor for that around here. We have two TV's and one laptop my wife uses for work

always look at both if you need a monitor. the small tvs can be cheaper than the monitors. just make sure the inputs are present. most monitors and tvs are completely interchangeable now.

When I first came here many moons ago, 10 days ago lol Little Johnny down the street hated me. I used to have to send my messenger pigeon to him telling him to peddle faster because someone's signature was loading up. Ever since this 10 line maximum.....Little Johnny has put on 5 lbs and we are best friends now.

I have a degree in digital media lol. I can run em, I just can't afford em haha.

Here's what I see on my phone in the different views

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200323-090246.png
    Screenshot_20200323-090246.png
    356.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20200323-090345.png
    Screenshot_20200323-090345.png
    245 KB · Views: 83
no more bible verses or political manifestos ... ? .... :p

always look at both if you need a monitor. the small tvs can be cheaper than the monitors. just make sure the inputs are present. most monitors and tvs are completely interchangeable now.
That's exactly what I did. Grabbed an older flat screen with the USB ports. Much cheaper then a monitor and alot bigger then one too.

Back
Top Bottom