Signs of male or am I wrong?

TheGanjaMon

HI here are some photos of my candy cane auto fem. I suspect it's a male.
Could someone advice as if it is its gotta go asap
420-magazine-mobile386071003.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1492704876.jpg
420-magazine-mobile101895195.jpg

Any responses will be appreciated as always

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes, if you don`t move it very soon you`re going to have POLLEN on your FEMS and that will be horrible.... Time to stop, and kill it...

I've never grown out a male (fem seeds always) but i have read the caution needed of cross pollination.
You would have to treat it like its an Ebola victim., with separate everything. Watering pots, clothes, air flow. id toss it outside if you can get away with it. maybe even some far away corner in the basement.

I would hate to see your other girls turn on you. Pollen is carried in the air as well as in manual transfer.
I'm willing to bet your next grow will be with purchased seeds. $10-20 bucks a seed and you know what your getting and can clone till you have all the plants you need.
What ever you choose is the right thing to do :)

Happy growing and the best of luck to you

Sent from my Z958 using 420

Thanks brother, its just my first grow and not a lot of experience. I think that's the reason forums are there for .
Anyhow thanks for the reply. I wasnt sure as it started to flower and then i see the sacks. oh well its a hermi im gonna get rid of it before it pollinates my girls.:thumb:

ThegangaMon: There is nothing wrong with experimenting with your hermie. There are a number of out of the box things you can do with it.

1) Let it do its thing. I have read that hermied male pods are empty, but you never know. If it DOES produce viable pollen, anything you breed it with will have some hermie offspring. Breeders use self-pollination to create feminized seed, and that is probably why you got a hermie.

2) Dry and grind the plant, pods, flowers, and leaves into herb for cannibudder. You get the benefits of whole plant compounds.

It's your plant, do with it as you wish.

Oh, and in spite of comments from a certain troller, this forum invites questions from newbies and old-timers alike. If you are new to the site, you won't realize that many of the answers are already posted to locked topics at the top of this forum. The search function is not exactly user-friendly.

Ask all you want!

I guess I'll use this post to formally apologize, as I had stated "no disrespected", apparently I offended you or some higher up authority and that was not my intention, now I've been called a troll several times now and my post has been deleted, so I'd like to start by saying I'M SORRY, I didn't realize my words conveyed any sarcasm and I wasn't trying to bash on you, I'm just not that kind of person, hope all is well and goes well, I'll be removing myself from this thread! Once again I apologize! Peace!

Sent from my Z958 using 420

Back
Top Bottom