Silver Haze Clones & RQSeeds 3rd grow

So sorry I missed all your responses, really been busy in the room and my house and binge drinking with friends last days LOL
Just recovered from the hangovers.
But thanks and yeah today I just sprouted the seeds and letting them grow in a dome the first week to give me some more changes to do in the room before setting up the bigger tent.
Yours look great, buds are coming now! Really dark colours in the buds, bet that will be looking good when fully develloped :drool:
I just posted a new journal just now.
Btw do you know how I can complete all the previous grow journals so that they can be moved?

Now the hardest part! Hope they will do fine:
IMG_20200102_210851.jpg
as DD says. report the journal amd just say COMPLETED.
Good luck on the sprouting and resetting up.
I am close to the first strains harvest now , BlackBerry. Smells amazing and the Lsd-25 will be close behind I think. Still getting burst of new pistils though so may go another week possibly.?.
20200103_000729.jpg
20200103_000725.jpg
20200103_000713.jpg

Fingers crossed for 12/12 sprouts.
Hit the report button in the corner and ask your journal be moved to complete. And/or @ teddy or amadeus and wait. They’re busy guys.
Thanks!

as DD says. report the journal amd just say COMPLETED.
Good luck on the sprouting and resetting up.
I am close to the first strains harvest now , BlackBerry. Smells amazing and the Lsd-25 will be close behind I think. Still getting burst of new pistils though so may go another week possibly.?.
20200103_000729.jpg
20200103_000725.jpg
20200103_000713.jpg
Nice the colours of buds look really next level! In real life must be an awesome sight now, so what do you think about electricity costwise with auto's needing more light against photoperiods with longer veg/flowering cycles? Seeing a bit of foxtaling on some buds there?

Today was final day everything was dry and I used the trimbag and they came out really nice after only 40 shakes.

Here are the results:

Silver haze clones 911 grams
IMG_20200105_193050.jpg

RQS silver haze 147 grams
IMG_20200105_192948.jpg

Blue gelato 52 gram
IMG_20200105_192912.jpg

Total 1.110 grams (39.1541 Ounces) top shelf hard rock buds :D :cheer: :ganjamon::green_heart:
IMG_20200105_193128.jpg

Never thought I would be able to get over a kilo with a 600W Quantum Board light! Really good ratio 1.85 gram/Watt. First gonna do some changes in the room before setting up a new tent. Seedlings are doing fine a lot of them showing new root. Really, really happy with this grow :D and they taste already quite good. Will definatelly do another run with these silver haze clones as they produce so well and taste so good! Hope you guys enjoyed this grow and follow my next grow I just started:Namaste::green_heart:

FUCK ME PETER :woohoo::thumb::high-five::bravo::welldone:That is some haul mate. brilliant job. so need a trim bag here too. Will be over tonthe new one too. excellent result mate.
Thanks mate! So happy with this crop :D
The trimbag is expensive but it works damn well and saves allot of time !

That’s a very nice yield mate. Bud looks top notch as well. Should keep you going for a while. Class journal and looking forward to your next grow.

That’s a very nice yield mate. Bud looks top notch as well. Should keep you going for a while. Class journal and looking forward to your next grow.
Thanks mate! Looking forward to the next challenging grow :D

Back
Top Bottom