Silver Haze Clones & RQSeeds 3rd grow

They're really growing fast now!
Just topped the 3 seedlings in the front.
Nice green colours :cheer:
IMG_20191006_201354.jpg
IMG_20191006_195613.jpg
IMG_20191006_195603.jpg

RH is getting really high.. 70% !!
Have to sort that out somehow before flip..
RH outside is also really high so might effect inside rh.
After lst yesterday they're already up and filling the room nicelly for the flip :D
IMG_20191010_195017.jpg
IMG_20191010_194307.jpg
IMG_20191010_194256.jpg
IMG_20191010_184011.jpg
IMG_20191010_184001.jpg

Switching to bloom!
Humidity is still sky high, 70-80%.
Thinking about a dehumidifier, anyone experience with these ?
IMG_20191014_190233.jpg
IMG_20191014_190214.jpg
IMG_20191014_190200.jpg

so so
Switching to bloom!
Humidity is still sky high, 70-80%.
Thinking about a dehumidifier, anyone experience with these ?
IMG_20191014_190233.jpg
IMG_20191014_190214.jpg
IMG_20191014_190200.jpg
so sorry not been over for a bit but looks fucking good in ere.lol humidity is key Peter. I used dehumidifier previously and just got a real steal from a facebook local selling site. 3 heaters were for sale but the buyer didnt know 1 was a dehumidifier. I got all three for £15.!!!!! The dehumidifier is worth £160 alone and is thankfully one of their top of the range award winners.lol I was stoked. Buy a decent one and of noise isnt too much of an issue then a compressor or dessicant one will both work good. If you can get it right down towards mid-end of flowering, they can pump out the thc to stop them drying out. With winter wet months ahead , it will be a good investment .
You are going to have a great forest again in there matey. Your now in the ranks of experienced growers with a few under your belt now. love your work mate.
I am still in the dead zone waiting on the electrical work here. Killing me.lol got so many projects to get onto now too.

so so
so sorry not been over for a bit but looks fucking good in ere.lol humidity is key Peter. I used dehumidifier previously and just got a real steal from a facebook local selling site. 3 heaters were for sale but the buyer didnt know 1 was a dehumidifier. I got all three for £15.!!!!! The dehumidifier is worth £160 alone and is thankfully one of their top of the range award winners.lol I was stoked. Buy a decent one and of noise isnt too much of an issue then a compressor or dessicant one will both work good. If you can get it right down towards mid-end of flowering, they can pump out the thc to stop them drying out. With winter wet months ahead , it will be a good investment .
You are going to have a great forest again in there matey. Your now in the ranks of experienced growers with a few under your belt now. love your work mate.
I am still in the dead zone waiting on the electrical work here. Killing me.lol got so many projects to get onto now too.
What a coincidence, just bought one last week! For around 140€ and works like a champ in the room, I will put it on once they start flowering.. humidit is now around 60% with dehumidifier off.. I am very happy with the purchase :D
Ah man still waiting... When do you think you will start? At least you have still enough solid buds to smoke on!
I got this one:
IMG_20191023_143428.jpg

What a coincidence, just bought one last week! For around 140€ and works like a champ in the room, I will put it on once they start flowering.. humidit is now around 60% with dehumidifier off.. I am very happy with the purchase :D
Ah man still waiting... When do you think you will start? At least you have still enough solid buds to smoke on!
I got this one:
IMG_20191023_143428.jpg
perfect mate. nice purchase. goodbye to mould and night time wetness. lol
I am held up until they do the rewire on 29th ( every room grrrr) even wanted me to lift loft boards up to do bedroom lights but wont be doing that , they can fuck off.lol plasterers are in the day after to repair the walls so hopefully I can refit the room again. I have cut my tent into panels to use after I have insulated with the bubble foil so it should create triple thermal layer within a sealed box design. I will hopefully be able to control environment a lot better. I am moving towards a more organic grow with the Living soil tester bed too . hoping to fit 4 girls in my old nft tray and fill it with the ecothrive living organic soil. Should hold about 100L of it so a good size bed to try it put in. doesnt need run off ever so ideal for just dampening again as it dries the bed out. Have bought a few amendments to add to the coco pots to charge them with bennies too. The coco will need nutes but the soil bed wont need anything but good quality water and I am going to be using a vitamin c tablet in my barrel to kill the chlorine and chloramine from the tap water but not harm the beneficial bacteria, picked it up from emilya on here and means saving money an products to do it that can kill a LOS grow. Will sub u in once I am on it. have 12 autos , then 9 photos from sensible seeds and also some Zamnesia coming for the grow following that too. over committed springs to mind. lol.
I also have a lot of brilliant seeds from the gelato pollen that seeded all the strains with beautiful looking seeds to grow. I really want to try some of these crosses as the Hulkberry alone is a killer , crossed with the Gelato it should be a winner. If you fancy a few to try out let me know mate . they should make some good hybrids and posting is easy to do !
Ideally if you place the dehumidifier near your fresh air inlet to the grow , it will help remove some of the humidity before it really hits the main room. All looks amazing and green in there for you now

perfect mate. nice purchase. goodbye to mould and night time wetness. lol
I am held up until they do the rewire on 29th ( every room grrrr) even wanted me to lift loft boards up to do bedroom lights but wont be doing that , they can fuck off.lol plasterers are in the day after to repair the walls so hopefully I can refit the room again. I have cut my tent into panels to use after I have insulated with the bubble foil so it should create triple thermal layer within a sealed box design. I will hopefully be able to control environment a lot better. I am moving towards a more organic grow with the Living soil tester bed too . hoping to fit 4 girls in my old nft tray and fill it with the ecothrive living organic soil. Should hold about 100L of it so a good size bed to try it put in. doesnt need run off ever so ideal for just dampening again as it dries the bed out. Have bought a few amendments to add to the coco pots to charge them with bennies too. The coco will need nutes but the soil bed wont need anything but good quality water and I am going to be using a vitamin c tablet in my barrel to kill the chlorine and chloramine from the tap water but not harm the beneficial bacteria, picked it up from emilya on here and means saving money an products to do it that can kill a LOS grow. Will sub u in once I am on it. have 12 autos , then 9 photos from sensible seeds and also some Zamnesia coming for the grow following that too. over committed springs to mind. lol.
I also have a lot of brilliant seeds from the gelato pollen that seeded all the strains with beautiful looking seeds to grow. I really want to try some of these crosses as the Hulkberry alone is a killer , crossed with the Gelato it should be a winner. If you fancy a few to try out let me know mate . they should make some good hybrids and posting is easy to do !
Ideally if you place the dehumidifier near your fresh air inlet to the grow , it will help remove some of the humidity before it really hits the main room. All looks amazing and green in there for you now
Oh wauw! Are you going to cross them yourself?
Really curious about the ecothrive, if it works good it sounds like a easy watering job.. only pH and clean water right?
Mate, you have been taking the growroom apart and keep building up.. must be a hard job everytime something comes to do stuff around your house!
I think if I put the dehumidifier in the "lung-room" it would work fine as it is a small room, the dehumidifier works really fast at lowering RH after a few tests so I'm really happy with it and hope to finally end the silver haze strain with full weeks of flowering this time

Perfect that it is working on the lung room( great name and explanation btw) . should have the girls sweating the thc soon enough.
On the seeds , I have got about 40 Bg41xHulkberry and a out 60 of the gelato crossed with the other strains i grew. These ones are mixed together but majority are very viable looking and so podgy with stripes too. as they are from the bg41 pollen , they should be fems too.. Only managed to keep the Hulkberry crosses separate sadly .lol With so many to hand now , I wont need any for years.lol. For an accidental pollen spread , I couldnt be happier .
pm me if you fancy a freebie mate. will happily get some in the post if you let me know. The hulkberry/gelato are separated so know what they are parent wise but the others cant fail to make great hybrids too . check out the pics for some clarity.lol
15719280502332573817429628420299.jpg
15719285866905708066760295427462.jpg
15719285866905708066760295427462.jpg

Only a few weeks to complete dried and ready super silver haze for you then.lol
glad this one can be finished . was gutted for you on the autos before too. All going great now though. great job mate.

Wauw that's allot of seeds, nice work for free seeds! Would love to try some in a grow!
Firstly I'm dying to grow the real gorilla glue #4 S1 strain! Must say, the silver haze from last grow came out nicer than expected in only 7 weeks of flowering :D and friends still like it too, so couldn't let it go to grow it again and I read that sativa strains swell up the most in the last few weeks so we'll see! Thinking about a heavy defol cause of really full room (17 plants included 2 BG41)
Btw are there like setpoints on RH in flowering weeks? Or just when the buds show keep it below 55%..

Hey Peter only just realised you started a new journal. Looking great and in my opinion a dehumidifier is a must have piece of grow kit. Never worry about bud rot or mold again! Having a rh around 35 during the later part of flower also ups trichome production. Looking forward to to seeing your silver haze done to perfection.

Hey Peter only just realised you started a new journal. Looking great and in my opinion a dehumidifier is a must have piece of grow kit. Never worry about bud rot or mold again! Having a rh around 35 during the later part of flower also ups trichome production. Looking forward to to seeing your silver haze done to perfection.
Thanks for checking out my new grow, will check yours as well. Yes the rh here in Holland is really really high these days, even in house around 70% so this will sort that out hopefully :D btw from your grows I saw you strip and lollipop very hard, do you do it all at once the lollipop and defol?

Wauw that's allot of seeds, nice work for free seeds! Would love to try some in a grow!
Firstly I'm dying to grow the real gorilla glue #4 S1 strain! Must say, the silver haze from last grow came out nicer than expected in only 7 weeks of flowering :D and friends still like it too, so couldn't let it go to grow it again and I read that sativa strains swell up the most in the last few weeks so we'll see! Thinking about a heavy defol cause of really full room (17 plants included 2 BG41)
Btw are there like setpoints on RH in flowering weeks? Or just when the buds show keep it below 55%..
With you on the gg#4 and is in my next photo grow too from original sensible seeds , had to choose them and a Bruce banner#3 too ( original Hulkberry strain)
These are my next run of auto's
20190721_145723.jpg
20190721_145715.jpg
20190721_145703.jpg
20190721_145656.jpg
20190721_145644.jpg

And here are the ones after
20190913_113515.jpg

Hopefully get to my own seeds after those runs. would love to see what I end up with from the breeding from the bg41.

Small pic update
Day 14 in flower from switch
Nothing special all good :D
Temps a bit lower than normal because of lower wattage 23C and RH around 60%.
IMG_20191027_205320.jpg
IMG_20191027_205250.jpg

Small pic update
Day 14 in flower from switch
Nothing special all good :D
Temps a bit lower than normal because of lower wattage 23C and RH around 60%.
IMG_20191027_205320.jpg
IMG_20191027_205250.jpg
looking good there mate. all as it should be. crazy to be the other side of too hot now too. lol. Same here in UK. bloody cold and wet.been working the attic to restart now the work been put back till new year . got halfway to the insulated box build so far. Will use my ex tent as another skin to cover the interior , should give me some good thermal layers both ways

Thanks for checking out my new grow, will check yours as well. Yes the rh here in Holland is really really high these days, even in house around 70% so this will sort that out hopefully :D btw from your grows I saw you strip and lollipop very hard, do you do it all at once the lollipop and defol?

I wait 21 days into flower and once the stretch is over I defol and lollipop in one hit. With plants as healthy as yours they won’t skip a beat. As always your garden is looking mighty fine.

Did a defol/lollipop yesterday, seems like they're doing fine :D
Allot more budsites going on in the room:
IMG_20191101_170736.jpg
IMG_20191031_211333.jpg

Before:
IMG_20191030_172751.jpg

Back
Top Bottom