Silver Haze Clones & RQSeeds 3rd grow

With you on the gg#4 and is in my next photo grow too from original sensible seeds , had to choose them and a Bruce banner#3 too ( original Hulkberry strain)
These are my next run of auto's
20190721_145723.jpg
20190721_145715.jpg
20190721_145703.jpg
20190721_145656.jpg
20190721_145644.jpg

And here are the ones after
20190913_113515.jpg

Hopefully get to my own seeds after those runs. would love to see what I end up with from the breeding from the bg41.
Wauw, those strains look nice! Beautifull colours too.. can't wait to see what you doing with them mate

Sorry for late update, just came back from a small vacation at Malta.. now back in Holland and it's freaking cold here!

Anyway, almost 4 weeks into flower and here is a quick pic update, plants look much more lighter green than before, so I added some more nutes.. hope this will sort it out.
EC at 1.6 / 800ppm's
pH at 6.4
Temps at night get as low as 16/17C

Spotted some spots on some of the plants, anyone an idea what it could be? My thought is Cal/Mag def but correct me if I'm wrong
IMG_20191108_170001.jpg
IMG_20191108_165942.jpg

Anyone experience using this product?
Would like to hear some information about when to use it and in what rates.. info online are so different of usage.
IMG_20191108_165116.jpg

The ladies at the moment showing little buds everywhere:
IMG_20191108_165021.jpg
IMG_20191108_165010.jpg
IMG_20191108_164945.jpg

Sorry for late update, just came back from a small vacation at Malta.. now back in Holland and it's freaking cold here!

Anyway, almost 4 weeks into flower and here is a quick pic update, plants look much more lighter green than before, so I added some more nutes.. hope this will sort it out.
EC at 1.6 / 800ppm's
pH at 6.4
Temps at night get as low as 16/17C

Spotted some spots on some of the plants, anyone an idea what it could be? My thought is Cal/Mag def but correct me if I'm wrong
IMG_20191108_170001.jpg
IMG_20191108_165942.jpg

Anyone experience using this product?
Would like to hear some information about when to use it and in what rates.. info online are so different of usage.
IMG_20191108_165116.jpg

The ladies at the moment showing little buds everywhere:
IMG_20191108_165021.jpg
IMG_20191108_165010.jpg
IMG_20191108_164945.jpg
Looking good Peter. The spots are, as you correctly thought usually a sign of calmag def starting. easily sorted and nice catch. With pk products they mostly aim for this 13-14 and seems standard. I am on a slightly different one with the shogun pk warrior which is slightly diff ratio for some blah blah reason on the label. lol. should be no issue mate , just dont overuse it. it can go pear shaped very quickly if it keeps hitting them hard. Looks like another stellar crop ahead mate. nice job.
I am 1 week in veg ( above soil) and shitting it that they wont get big enough to yield well now.lol I did choose for flavour this time and should be a nice buzz with the lsd-25. roll on Christmas. seems like forever away now. I am impressed with how quick from seed they have been to the point I am now at and have yet to see if the organic soil has any advantage ect. Will see at day 21 when the 1st feeds should be due for the coco girls. Keep up the great work mate and stop going on holidays. heehee.

Looking good Peter. The spots are, as you correctly thought usually a sign of calmag def starting. easily sorted and nice catch. With pk products they mostly aim for this 13-14 and seems standard. I am on a slightly different one with the shogun pk warrior which is slightly diff ratio for some blah blah reason on the label. lol. should be no issue mate , just dont overuse it. it can go pear shaped very quickly if it keeps hitting them hard. Looks like another stellar crop ahead mate. nice job.
I am 1 week in veg ( above soil) and shitting it that they wont get big enough to yield well now.lol I did choose for flavour this time and should be a nice buzz with the lsd-25. roll on Christmas. seems like forever away now. I am impressed with how quick from seed they have been to the point I am now at and have yet to see if the organic soil has any advantage ect. Will see at day 21 when the 1st feeds should be due for the coco girls. Keep up the great work mate and stop going on holidays. heehee.

Haha I love traveling mate :D but now a long wait till next year for the roadtrip on the Westcoast of the US.
On the PK13/14 which weeks would you suggest giving it? I'm a bit afraid of overdoing and ending up doing more bad than good but I will give it a try in small dosages.
Luckilly I still got Cal/Mag so will add some and keep an eye on it.
But yours will stretch to a decent height right, is this on the living soil you were talking about?
How far is the gg4 or you didnt sprout it yet?

Haha I love traveling mate :D but now a long wait till next year for the roadtrip on the Westcoast of the US.
On the PK13/14 which weeks would you suggest giving it? I'm a bit afraid of overdoing and ending up doing more bad than good but I will give it a try in small dosages.
Luckilly I still got Cal/Mag so will add some and keep an eye on it.
But yours will stretch to a decent height right, is this on the living soil you were talking about?
How far is the gg4 or you didnt sprout it yet?
On pk. it is usually used around week 5. you only use it for a week then its onto flushing weeks. A good idea may be to also cut your nute feeds back to at least half. some pk allows you to use alongside nutes but check in thei site for best option. I use mine for longer due to its ratio and composition.
The Los pots are the larger ones housing #1 plant of each strain. I have 2 more of each in coco pots. I plan on popping the original sensible seeds around christmas and vegging them alongside the flowering autos until I can harvest and reuse the Los pots again. If they go well I am getting a big raised bed and more los for a 200+litre multi-plant pot. No till would be easier to just keep amending with top dressings and compost teas. Worms will be added too. Total organic grow hopefully with no loss in yield .
The gg#4 is in the next run with wedding cake and 2 other sensible seeds strains. I have a zamnesia sponsored for after that one also with their Monster Zkittelz and white ghost og. . I also am going to pop a couple of mine each time too. dying to see a gelato/hulk cross.
On the size worry , they are growing fast and each hour too it seems. being autos they should keep growing for about 5 weeks before total bud building. Just had an email from Fast buds about their new photoperiod Fast finish strains to test if I could pop them in time but I have so much on already I would not be able to do them anytime soon. still might see if they will send some for a future grow out . u never know.lol. Glad your doing so good at this now mate. bloody addictive hobby lol. you seem to have a flair for it and it will help finance your world map making heehee. green days my friend

On pk. it is usually used around week 5. you only use it for a week then its onto flushing weeks. A good idea may be to also cut your nute feeds back to at least half. some pk allows you to use alongside nutes but check in thei site for best option. I use mine for longer due to its ratio and composition.
The Los pots are the larger ones housing #1 plant of each strain. I have 2 more of each in coco pots. I plan on popping the original sensible seeds around christmas and vegging them alongside the flowering autos until I can harvest and reuse the Los pots again. If they go well I am getting a big raised bed and more los for a 200+litre multi-plant pot. No till would be easier to just keep amending with top dressings and compost teas. Worms will be added too. Total organic grow hopefully with no loss in yield .
The gg#4 is in the next run with wedding cake and 2 other sensible seeds strains. I have a zamnesia sponsored for after that one also with their Monster Zkittelz and white ghost og. . I also am going to pop a couple of mine each time too. dying to see a gelato/hulk cross.
On the size worry , they are growing fast and each hour too it seems. being autos they should keep growing for about 5 weeks before total bud building. Just had an email from Fast buds about their new photoperiod Fast finish strains to test if I could pop them in time but I have so much on already I would not be able to do them anytime soon. still might see if they will send some for a future grow out . u never know.lol. Glad your doing so good at this now mate. bloody addictive hobby lol. you seem to have a flair for it and it will help finance your world map making heehee. green days my friend
Yes very addictive hobby haha!
The no till is only watering right, should be an easy job to do so. Never heard of sensible seed company, they have proven good quality seeds? Is the gg4 also original or mostly close to the gg4 strain?
Btw just took some pics and seen the spots on the leaves on more plants now, still think it's Cal/Mag?
IMG_20191109_184141.jpg
IMG_20191109_184116.jpg
IMG_20191109_184043.jpg
IMG_20191109_184024.jpg

So made a new reservoir with nutes and added some calmag and some more nutes.
Temps still low at night 17C
Nutes around 750ppm/1,5EC
pH 6,4
IMG_20191111_170047.jpg
IMG_20191111_164600.jpg
IMG_20191111_164552.jpg
IMG_20191111_164124.jpg
IMG_20191111_164104.jpg

Starting week 7 in flower now.
Short pic update
IMG_20191125_171527.jpg
IMG_20191125_171454.jpg
They are looking damn good mate. With so long to go they will be huge. The drip system seems to be keeping them happy too. Have a look at Mega crop mate. thread on here too. amazing new tech in mineral nutes , 1 part , easy to dose and use amd even better , it is creating monsters everywhere it is used. No ph messing either. can be used in all mediums. I have fell in love with it.lol The los is still getting active yet so I have even been using it in there too. No animal products and is vegan too. It is not easy to get it in europe it seems but we can get it straight from Amazon. So good there are fools splitting bags up and selling it in small amounts for silly money as you have to buy a 9kg bag. This bag would last years as you only use up to 8g per gallon at their hungrier time. works out ridiculously cheaper than any other nute going. Have a look at their site mate and the threads here to see how good this shit is. Our lives just got easier !!!.
green days mate

They are looking damn good mate. With so long to go they will be huge. The drip system seems to be keeping them happy too. Have a look at Mega crop mate. thread on here too. amazing new tech in mineral nutes , 1 part , easy to dose and use amd even better , it is creating monsters everywhere it is used. No ph messing either. can be used in all mediums. I have fell in love with it.lol The los is still getting active yet so I have even been using it in there too. No animal products and is vegan too. It is not easy to get it in europe it seems but we can get it straight from Amazon. So good there are fools splitting bags up and selling it in small amounts for silly money as you have to buy a 9kg bag. This bag would last years as you only use up to 8g per gallon at their hungrier time. works out ridiculously cheaper than any other nute going. Have a look at their site mate and the threads here to see how good this shit is. Our lives just got easier !!!.
green days mate
Thanks man! Next grow planning a 5x5 growtent and run some really nice 5 different strains times 5! Maybe hang 2 extra QB's in there when in flower and more indica dominant strains :D love the big bud crossed with northern light and chronic and organge critical punch and industrial plant.
Will check tomorrow for Mega Crop thanks
Btw you were so right on the blue gelato 41, friend of mine ran it almost all herma's and had to throw allot away.. still have some in there but they growing strange.

Thanks man! Next grow planning a 5x5 growtent and run some really nice 5 different strains times 5! Maybe hang 2 extra QB's in there when in flower and more indica dominant strains :D love the big bud crossed with northern light and chronic and organge critical punch and industrial plant.
Will check tomorrow for Mega Crop thanks
Btw you were so right on the blue gelato 41, friend of mine ran it almost all herma's and had to throw allot away.. still have some in there but they growing strange.
Damn that's unlucky Peter. The finished gelato looks so good too. Prof nailed it and had some amazing bud from her. The ones seeded from mine ( which was every strain !!!), have given me around 100 decent looking seeds now crossed Gelato41. Have passed some onto another grower who has got The 1st seed starting to out out her second set of leaves now. I am watching it with some interest.lol. It is gelato/hulkberry as I managed to keep those and a few Gelato41/Gorilla zkittelz separated from the main seed stock they produced. I am confident they will all make good crosses whatever but having some I can pre plan a little from knowing which, is a bonus. I am determined to get to them at some point but am 3 grows ahead of myself already.lol
Fast buds have some new photoperiod Fast flowering test seeds on the way to me to test grow . wont tell me names as not released till next year but they want to have some grown and pictures of them ready for their release. exciting stuff and 12 different known strains on a fast flowering ( 6 weeks) version. Only have basic info for each so as not to let the cat out of the bag before they do.lol
Should be fun

Damn that's unlucky Peter. The finished gelato looks so good too. Prof nailed it and had some amazing bud from her. The ones seeded from mine ( which was every strain !!!), have given me around 100 decent looking seeds now crossed Gelato41. Have passed some onto another grower who has got The 1st seed starting to out out her second set of leaves now. I am watching it with some interest.lol. It is gelato/hulkberry as I managed to keep those and a few Gelato41/Gorilla zkittelz separated from the main seed stock they produced. I am confident they will all make good crosses whatever but having some I can pre plan a little from knowing which, is a bonus. I am determined to get to them at some point but am 3 grows ahead of myself already.lol
Fast buds have some new photoperiod Fast flowering test seeds on the way to me to test grow . wont tell me names as not released till next year but they want to have some grown and pictures of them ready for their release. exciting stuff and 12 different known strains on a fast flowering ( 6 weeks) version. Only have basic info for each so as not to let the cat out of the bag before they do.lol
Should be fun
Sounds like more luck with the gelato41, btw I have 2 running next to mine silver hazes and they're really small in bud developing compared to the sh.
IMG_20191126_184132.jpg
IMG_20191126_182533.jpg
IMG_20191126_182522.jpg
IMG_20191126_182412.jpg
IMG_20191126_182237.jpg
IMG_20191126_182202_Bokeh.jpg

Also turning purple-ish:

Got the sticks to hold them up and buds swelling up nice.
Upped the ec to 1.9 and pH around 6.0-6.4

IMG_20191127_173944.jpg
IMG_20191127_172641.jpg
IMG_20191127_172551.jpg
IMG_20191127_174015.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20191127_174002.jpg
    IMG_20191127_174002.jpg
    900.4 KB · Views: 41
Got the sticks to hold them up and buds swelling up nice.
Upped the ec to 1.9 and pH around 6.0-6.4

IMG_20191127_173944.jpg
IMG_20191127_172641.jpg
IMG_20191127_172551.jpg
IMG_20191127_174015.jpg
Looking good Peter. the stakes make them show their thickness too. should be a huge harvest. nice job

Just a few bud pics of them trichs
7 weeks and 1 day in flower

Silver Haze
IMG_20191201_213655.jpg
IMG_20191201_213621.jpg
IMG_20191201_213509.jpg

Blue Gelato 41
IMG_20191201_213030.jpg
looking very nice indeed mate. trich count is looking excellent too. nice job.. Good to see another gelato finishing properly too. they make a great smoke.

looking very nice indeed mate. trich count is looking excellent too. nice job.. Good to see another gelato finishing properly too. they make a great smoke.
Buds are still small but I put it in flower as it was still small, bud now its packing up nicelly! Can't wait for the end product :D

Back
Top Bottom