Simple Brownies with oil

Great recipe , definitely going to try this this weekend

Btw , a good way to measure dosage is by the amount of weed you throw in . Number of grams = number of brownies

So say you put 15g in , cut the batch into 15 brownies and thats about 1g per brownie . if your still not high after an hour , have another

Very cool, thanks for taking the time to explain all of that. I am going to give it a try for sure.

Thanks Sonzor - Let me know if you give it a try or if you have questions on any of it.

Great recipe , definitely going to try this this weekend

Btw , a good way to measure dosage is by the amount of weed you throw in . Number of grams = number of brownies

So say you put 15g in , cut the batch into 15 brownies and thats about 1g per brownie . if your still not high after an hour , have another

Hey branson, that's a really great idea/approach! :thumb:

I just need to keep better track of how many grams I'm putting in to begin with. :)

Let me know how it goes if you make them -

next weekend ... haha i dont get paid until then , i thought it was this weekend i got paid but i was wrong

Xlr8 i just made some brownies today following your tutorial.

Here is how my oil turned out, ive read that the darker it is the better!

IMG_28001.JPG

I used 4g of dank bud (2.5g from 3 month old cure stash, 1.5 from new harvest)
I decarbed the new harvest because the old stash is already old and decarbed on its own.
I used coconut oil instead.

I kept the oil from 180-200 f for 1.5 hours and this that is how the oil turned out. Got about 1/2 - 2/3 of a cup of oil (somewhere in between). I used 1 tablespoon of lecithin while making the oil. I also added an additional 1 tablespoon of lecithin while mixing the brownie mix. Let them cook for 35 minutes and just ate a 1x1 inch cube piece. Will let yah know the results (it might be to small i dunno yet)

Well I got about 4 grams of some headies (low highs , or goodie , whatever the hell people wanna call it) I'm about to try that . Did it work ? I have a high tolerance so let us know if it all went well .

Well I'll give this a shot , just hope I dont waste weed .

I think a 2x2 square would work better, them 1x1 or 1x2 ok not the greatest. Also depends on how much oil you make, i think it would have worked better with 1/3 of a cup instead of 2/3.

I'd be curious to know if it creeped on you. It was only a couple of hours after you posted the first time - and I've had it take a couple of hours before it really hit. Did you try more xbox, or just the 1x1. 1x1 is a good, smart place to start, but strength is gonna depend on a few different variables, other batches I made 2x2 or even a little bigger was great, but my last batch 1x1 was plenty strong.

I think my oil is usually a little darker than what you have in the pic, but probably not too much.

A+ for the picture. :thumb: I should have added some - maybe next time.

Man Im debating whether or not i want to do this . I have 4 grams of low highs . You think 4 grams of good shit is enough for brownies ?

Man Im debating whether or not i want to do this . I have 4 grams of low highs . You think 4 grams of good shit is enough for brownies ?

Honestly, I usually have a bunch of extra trim/shake. I don't usually use good bud for it, and I can't tell you if it'll be enough/effective.

My personal rule of thumb for brownies is that I only make them when I've got plenty of material and more on the way. Brownies are nice, but they do take a lot of meds/product to make 'em happen. As much as I'd like to see you try them, I'd hate to see you "waste" your bud. I'm really on the fence, but 4 grams seems a little light for brownies to me, too - but again I have no basis since I only use trim/shake.

Either way - :goodluck:

Haha well I'm making fire crackers instead with a gram or two , gonna enjoy those a bit with my current bowl hitting high

Back
Top Bottom