Skunk haze great white shark big bang grow clones

riverrat

We have 24 buckets of skunk haze and 4 buckets of great white shark and 2 big bangs.

we are using BAK TO potting mix and ferting with general hydroponics ferts.

These have just been in soil for a week and look how fast they are turning on.

Heres the pics I am blazed right now.

weed_pics_chubbs_001.jpg

weed_pics_chubbs_002.jpg

weed_pics_chubbs_001.jpg

weed_pics_chubbs_006.jpg

weed_pics_chubbs_005.jpg

nice selection of strains you've got in there. They look like big and healthy plants for only a week in soil. My lemon skunk has been under the LEDs for over a month now and it looks that size of that last pic! LEDs grow a lot slower than what ever you are using.

Good luck with the grow :peace:

Lookin good riverrat, hps does its job. My next grow im gona skip the fluoros and put them straight under MH.
You have harvested big bangs right? how did they smoke?

:peace:

b
Lookin good riverrat, hps does its job. My next grow im gona skip the fluoros and put them straight under MH.
You have harvested big bangs right? how did they smoke?

I had 2 white sharks and 1 big bang and i pulled a quarter pound off of every one of them. The big bang is still curing but i smoked some of the bottom buds that cured a little quicker and it is rowdy. But i have to say the great white shark is a better tasting green but are equally potent. The big bang smells just like green apples and the white shark has a sweet and almost sour smell at the same time and taste of oranges.

Just smoked a fatty magoo of white shark, WOW......

:peace:

posting new pics tonite. skunk haze turned on so fast it was almost as if they would grow a couple of inches a day for about a week. And i am now running 2 1000 watt hps on these girls for about a week now, and the results are amazing. If anyone has grown any of these skunk haze let me know what it was like, these were freebies so i figure someone out there has got the same free ones as me. any input would be appreciated

alright everybody i am uploading pics of this girls as right now and i know everyone is going to be impressed with this room the damn things are touching the ceilings , I have not been able to upload pics for a while been very busy.

these plant are on there 3 week of flowering and there is 28 buckets of skunk haze and 4 buckets of big bang and 2 buckets of great white sharks.

I will take better photos with some up close pics in a couple of weeks just trying to show everyone the progress. \

Can anyone tell me what kind of yeild to expect these plants are 4 inches from touching the ceiling.

Here the girls and some of them are just inches from the ceiling. Let me know what kind of yeild to expect from these gals if anyone has any kind of estimate or even guess. Input appreciated.

chuubss_weed_pics_2_008.jpg

Something wrong with the photo uploading they are to big in file size and the last ones uploaded to my journal, 2 are to small. anyone help me on this.

let me try this pic thing again. You will be very impressed. they are reaching the ceiling. Any input on how much to expect would be great there is 31 buckets. Peace...

grow_room_001.jpg

grow_room_002.jpg

grow_room_003.jpg

grow_room_004.jpg

grow_room_005.jpg

Please look at all the links following the picture...
Sorry I am not so good with the camera anyone that knows anything about this strain I would apperciate any input. Check out the pics you will be impressed...the pictures are 2 wks into flowering if anybody knows or has a guess of how much yield 31 of these gals about 6 ft. + tall will bring?

will these girls grow much taller? some of them are to the ceiling. all plants are 6 foot plus. what should i do, I cant tie them down because there is 31 of them in a 8x10 room, just no space to do it. they seem to have quit stretching and hopefully they will just fill out now. please any input will be appreciated.

I finally got the pics to post correctly.

grow_room_002.jpg

grow_room_001.jpg

grow_room_003.jpg

grow_room_004.jpg

WHITE SHARK.
grow_room_007.jpg

the room is so dence that pics dont give an idea on how much is in there. There is not much room so i have to take the photo from the middle of the room and take one of my left and middle and right so i cant get a pic of the whole room. This is a 8x10 room with 31 buckets with most plants being 6 ft tall plus. If you look in one of the pics the plants are now grown above the light and almost touching the ceiling. does anyone know how much yeild to expect from a room with this many plants. also any advice on how to keep them below the light because i am outgrowing my room. This strain seems to be a better outdoor strain the way it grows. It is very vigerous and harty.

Maybe 31 buckets was overkill for a 8x10. Also has anyone grown or burned skunk haze? i am not sure what to expect since these clones were from a free skunk haze seed.

They are looking great. Looks like a jungle all right, should be a great harvest. I believe its a medium yielder, (mr nice, right?) so should be plenty.

I am going to a Willie concert april 22. sure would be nice to know what he is cheeching on in his bus. I got some great white shark that would blow his balls off.

Thanks i am glad someone responded to my grow journal i was begining to think know one was looking at it.

Back
Top Bottom