Skunk that don't smell

rrad1

Please help! I've got a clone of some great strong smelling skunk from a friend, I now have a mother plant that I'm getting clones off of, my problem is that only 1 or two out of 12 will smell like skunk? The rest have no smell even close to skunk. Why will some smell and most not? I grow hydroponically .i want all to smell skunkie. Thanks for ur help.

I don't think the smell come until you have buds, my skunk clones are odorless until they have trichomes (the sticky stuff) on them. The smell was probably on fingers that touched the clone you smelled, just my guess, I would not worry, they are all genetically the same, if they r from the same mother.

I don't think the smell come until you have buds, my skunk clones are odorless until they have trichomes (the sticky stuff) on them. The smell was probably on fingers that touched the clone you smelled, just my guess, I would not worry, they are all genetically the same, if they r from the same mother.

Thanks for help, I guess I didn't give enough info, not talking a about the clones smelling, I'm saying I'm only getting one or two out of twelve to smell at end of budding, at time of harvest , no smell??? Why one and not other if from same mother? Thanks

Weird, they should be identical. Maybe they DO smell and you don't notice it much because you're used to the smell?
Try to get a buddy to give them a wiff. see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom