Smokegarden, Unknown Indica Auto Flower, LED, Soil & Coco, First Time Grower

Love your light set up looking forward to seeing what you get at harvest. Subbed.

Hope this info helps with your coco grow.

The is a quote from ledrf.
1. Coco holds 30% oxygen when fully saturated.
2. If you let coco dry out, you will get lower yields and most likely nutrient issues because when the coco dries out, it leaves dry spots, where the roots dry up and die. That causes issues.
3. When you water every day or twice a day or ever three times a day, you are replacing all the oxygen the plant used up, thus letting it grow faster. You are also replacing any nutrients the plant used up with fresh nutrients. This is why I water every day with nutrients.
4. You get hydroponic results. Fast growth. Bigger yields.

Don't forget to keep your ph between 5.5-6.0. Most keep it at 5.8

This thread has great info if you haven't seen it. I dont use the same nutes but I make it work for me.

Ledrf
How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

cultivator
How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Ledrf and cult have different grow styles but both have great info to share.

Hey thanks bedroom farmer. So the latest update. The little one is turning into a big one quick. My humidity levels influence my watering I'm jumping back and forth humidifier dehumidifier heater a/c. Goes 5 ferinheit to 65 foot of snow to sunny warm. So that's been a learning experience. I keep it steady 55 % 75 degrees. I'm about 2 times daily every other day. Once a day in between but she is chugging now. She may yield more than the dirt the plant is turning into one giant bud. Pictures do it no justice. I read about defoliation extremes since I tortured already I said screw I stripped all her fan leaves maybe missed a few but I figured it would really slow her down but crank out the buds I think it did. We will see. Now I will just ride her out to the finish.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1067059405.jpg
420-magazine-mobile272243114.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom