Newbie First Time Grow in Soil - Unknown Strain

Re: Newbie First Time Grow in Soil, Unknown Strain

Hey closet i appreciate ur posts and input right now i think it's too late for LST and I'll be flowering in the next couple days and to inform u i watered them last night and the droopyone is very happy now ill post pics later

hey everyone i wanted to hit up the journal again with some updates and pics.....plants are looking good and green ill soon be getting them into flowering in the next few days week max cant wait for that
this is my tallest plant at about 12 inches looking very healthy
3-13_1030p_1.jpg

these 2 are smaller in size and always seemed wilted but they seem happy right now i must say
3-13_1030p_3.jpg

3-13_1030p_4.jpg

and this one is my youngest i started in later in the grow, mush later except conditions were kept right without any complications and it looks great
3-13_1030p_2.jpg

hope u all like the pics and update let me know what you think:peacetwo::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey everyone, im back!! i know its only been a day but im thinking of moving my babies into the flowering stage and i need to finish my armoire so that means more pics for you all

ok to start this is a cardboard gasket for the intake and exhaust fans to cancel out hopefully all of the noise and vibration
cardboard_gasket_for_the_fans_to_reduce_noise_and_vibration.jpg

this is one fan installed with the gasket so you can see what i mean
fan_w_gasket_installed_close_up.jpg

the top pic is the intake fans installed and the bottom is the exhaust fans all the fans are 120mm silent pc fans
intake_fans_installed.jpg
exhaust_fans_and_mylar_put_in.jpg

and i would show you a pic of it all but it is too dark and dont want to waste anyones time

maybe one of you all can give me a clue as to getting the power inside the box, what do i just drill a hole get an extension cord in there and call it a day, im not sure so any and all advice and criticism is always welcome :cheesygrinsmiley::peacetwo:

sorry they are sideways again

hey closet thnx for the post, im not too sure about cloning these plants i dont have the setup for it yet i wish i could so it could be a continuous supply but i dont think that can happen here, i have a few seeds that i know are Blue dream that will be the next grow, ill proly clone those hopefully by then ill have the space for it but we will see how it turns out

hey all its been a little while since i posted and since then ive done some work in my box it is nearly complete need to power the exhaust fans but aside from the and the light leaks it is all set

here are a couple pics sorry they are kinda dark
almost_finished_armoire_2.jpg
almost_finished_armoire_1.jpg

the way the lights are in there now are temporary until i can make some light fixtures of my own but i thought i was a good alternative for the time being hope you guys like it :420::cheesygrinsmiley:

hey closet :thanks: for the post yea i plan on getting some mylar on there to finish im glad you like the setup....hey can you tell me how to customize your signature?

hey closet :thanks: for the post yea i plan on getting some mylar on there to finish im glad you like the setup....hey can you tell me how to customize your signature?
How To Put A Link To Your Grow In Your Sig
Really not sure, I am trying actually to make link read different in green but procrastinated I searched how to add sig for ya and I seen this, it looks like it might help us both. Sorry thats all I got

more than what i knew thnx alot im sure it will definitely help

hmm lets see if it worked

maybe now?

ok im not too sure i did it like it said but its not coming up for some reason oh well ill try to find it thnx tho for helping closet

for those reading this i know this isnt really about the grow going on just trying to get a sig for myself thnx for the patience with all this non sense lol

i cant click on yours closet and mine did work i checked it and it worked out on another thread

ok so for starters closet your sig link works fine in case you were wondering and also today marks the 3rd day of flowering no real progress or signs of sex just yet otherwise i would have pics for everyone but thought i would update you guys on what i have going on :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom