Newbie First Time Grow in Soil - Unknown Strain

Re: Newbie First Time Grow in Soil, Unknown Strain

i might give it a go but im not sure, i have researched and it says that co2 is heavier than normal air so it would have to be blown upward by a fan so i dont kno what ill do but i appreciate the post and ideas :thanks:

Thnx for stopping in and posting hoz ill have to check out that diy and see what it's all about

thnx for finding that link hoz that was a pretty interesting read i might throw one of those together for the next grow i do, i have read that someone who supplemented co2 in there grow stopped using it because it was causing the plants to go from seed to 2ft in less than a month

thnx for finding that link hoz that was a pretty interesting read i might throw one of those together for the next grow i do, i have read that someone who supplemented co2 in there grow stopped using it because it was causing the plants to go from seed to 2ft in less than a month
No problem! If I thought my plants were lacking in CO2 I would have one in my tent and may down the road as a controlled experiment...dunno :scratchinghead:

definitely an experiment worth trying in a controlled environment for sure

well im back and with a large number of pics for everyones viewing pleasure and here they are
flowering_day_27_4.jpg

here is the sexy mama in here full 44 inches
flowering_day_27_8.jpg

here we have the top cola working the magic
flowering_day_27_7.jpg
flowering_day_27_6.jpg
flowering_day_27_5.jpg
flowering_day_27_3.jpg
flowering_day_27_2.jpg
flowering_day_27_1.jpg

and these are some of the lower branch buds sparkling very nicely..... im thinking of starting a jewelry business with this sexy lady rocking all these diamond :rofl: i dont know anyone that wouldnt want some of these
let me know what you guys think and as always keep it green :peacetwo::green_heart::420:

thnx for stopping in psychosic always nice to see new people checking my sexy lady out:thanks:

thnx for stopping by Hoz yup all cfls for now im hoping to upgrade to LEDs and spend less money on electricity and also turn to scrog grows but im still researching that to better my own knowledge of it

LEDs for less heat, but I don't know much about the electricity usage. I started indoors with a 400HPS and quickly switched to CFLs for less heat and power usage. Now I am using a 4 bulb T5 in the veg area and a 400w HPS and 400w MH in my tent with Cool Tubes and exhaust ducting and fan. The tent stays in the 70s so far, but depending on what I see in my next electric bill I might put the tent on a stand-by basis 'til things cool down next fall. I am thinking that since I bit the bullet and bought my new, more efficient, AC for my home that I might be OK...time will tell:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

i dont know i want to get a better light but the heat from the 8 cfls i use can get the box to nearly 88 degrees but i guess thats more my fault for procrastinating and not hooking up the exhaust fans ill probly end up doing that tomorrow who knows

Subscribed

:welcome: elious, thnx for stopping in and checking out my grow hope its all to your liking feel free to add any thoughts or advice as i am a newbie

I agree. Those are looking very well for a first grow.

Or a veteran grow for that matter:yummy:
Keep up the good work! Isn't it a good feeling when this stuff is going right?!?! Keep it up bud brother! :goodjob:

the thing is i started with more seeds but to be honest the way its working out right now is great, gives me a chance to get the basics down and not stress over many plants so that way my second grow should be even better and i am sooo looking forward to it, thnx for the posts elious and mr stinky im glad you guys are on board

Back
Top Bottom