Smokemup Featuring Nikki Minaj

Smokemupm8

* WELCOME GUYS TO MY NEWEST GROW *

Hi everyone, how are you all growing ?? Hope all have had good results and nice smoke to enjoy.
My last journal, Bindi, was a good smoke - smells like a spicy pine combo. Better than many other strains im smoking from others, so thats good enuf for me..
Less weight due to smaller size plant but she give me close to 10/11 oz dry.
Nikki i decided to apply old ways of larger veg size - 3.2ft before flower, she s about 2 weeks into flower, gained some height and is looking to be well set up with over 12 mains plus the top canopy is quite packed too. Ive had to trim abit to let light thru - im not onto the Son t gro yet but will soon. Dual spec is going ok i believe, have lush deep green color leaves and her root system has started like my largest girl with thick roots on top soil all popping out.
The LST was done same as my first couple, resulting in near perfect over all height of all branch tops..
No signs of nute burn/ defic yet, she s just dropping bottom leaves as norm, im only light feeding her to try keep soil breathable and allow it to dry out adequately.
I have some pics but not alot of young ones but i will do my best and get upto speed !
Good growing to all and happy harvesting .. Smokem

Hi everyone hows things growing ??
Hope all my peeps gals doing their thing n making juicy nugs to enjoy ;) Well Nikki has been an interesting grow, ive had her under 400 dual spec and she was going ok, nice formation and good color.
About day 15 of flower i decided it was time for my Son T Gro to finish her up, since she has bloomed nicely i have 15 main tops but again as usual some wasted growth, ive removed most of the small shitty branches in her centre as they dying off anyway, all seems ok ,maybe slight Phosphorous defic but ive started treatment .
The PH was off most of the grow around 7.6-8, last check it had lowered to 7.0 but should gradually get closer to 6.5- i hope as the cola s will be sweet if they can reach potential.
Im hoping for more than 9 oz this time but not sure of her output yet, fingers crossed!!
Had to adjust her feeding a bit this time as im all out of proper nutes, but she is a deep lush green color still no signs of burn yet.
Hope i do ok from her, ive got my grow style locked up now with fairly consistent grows under my belt. If i had a 6ft x 6ft x 8ft H space id be doing better.
CAM02031.jpg
CAM02031.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom