Sniff sniff sniff sniff: What y'all smoking on?

Listening to Rush and enjoying some fine homegrown.

This is one of the band’s seemingly overlooked albums called Power Windows
It features the sorta / kinda hit song “The Big Money”, which was the track that got most of the attention, along with the fine and trippy tune “Mystic Rhythms”.

It was in ‘85, in the midst of their ‘keyboards era’, but this record has a nice balance of heavy guitars too. Songs concerning the human condition like “Middletown Dreams”, “Marathon “ & “Emotion Detector” are great examples of some fine guitar/keys/bass & drums interplay, with the usual interesting and evocative lyrics and fine vocal delivery. There’s songs that seem to touch on quasi political viewpoints like “Territories”, “Grand Designs” & “Manhattan Project”.
This LP deserves some play time!

The bud is some homegrown Galaxy that my lovely Wildflower grew outdoors last season.
It’s very stoney, aromatic & pungent, with a nice relaxing high, giving way to a very nice headphones listening experience.

BC23053B-E45F-425C-A986-386364D9CD87.jpeg
B2E21A6A-93B7-469E-8170-B15CF2FE0B97.jpeg

Gonna sample a small nug of uncured Sweet Thai that’s been hanging to dry for 6 days so far.

The debut album from Blue Oyster Cult will be the backdrop for this trial session.

The record is pretty raw production wise, as was common among new bands in the early ‘70’s.
The music is dark and heavy with a twisted sense of humor that the band would develop on subsequent LP’s throughout their successful career.

“Transmaniacon MC” is a heavy yet trippy album opener and sets the stage for the rest of the material.
“Stairway to the Stars”, “Cities on Flame “, “Workshop of the Telescopes” and “Last Days of May” are outstanding songs that show how great the group was at the beginning and how they would progress from here. Great album

A930E4A1-E406-40E9-AD68-D0C0199D2E98.jpeg
28242EFE-AD4A-4CCD-BE26-A0FA79F24B3C.jpeg

Heres my current lineup.
Left: unkown sativa from a friend. Dont really like it.
Back: another unknown but a beautiful resinous black purp
Right: paradise OG CBD from CBD direct
Bout to pack a RAW emperador
20200419_142238.jpg

Edit: Music
Maybe a young buck like me can bring you folks some new music.
1587335993305.png

I primarily listen through soundcloud, but Blackbear is available everywhere. His album "anonymous" released around this time last year. I think that the entire album has a uniform vibe and a lot of artists don't have that these days. Another favorite in the album that's not in the pic that's very relatable is called "drug dealer" or "HIGH1X".

You going to do a smoke report in each strain?
ooh that's a good idea:yummy:.... where would I put that? I'm gonna add my music above.

I'm an old hippie vaping critical hog , eatin a few gummies:passitleft: and listening to an assortment of Beatles tunes.
Saw John Mayer and the Dead &Co. do "Dear Prudence" a couple years back. That was a new years eve concert I think? Stay safe and stay stoned! :yahoo:

Here’s where you can post your reviews:

Tonight I’m enjoying some homegrown Gorilla Glue that’s been curing for just a week.
It’s pretty pungent and aromatic even at this early stage.

I’m also enjoying the fine Emerson Lake & Palmer classic LP Brain Salad Surgery

Enjoy your Saturday!

87352A43-86A3-47EC-B121-0E15EE7C094F.jpeg
5196A614-421D-42EB-9B30-53D97B2980FC.jpeg
043A746C-B54D-476F-B2AC-E254E881FF32.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom