Snow Bong

i can't believe i've never heard of that, it sounds amazing can't wait to try it out first big snow of the year

I love the snow bong, rips thru motha natures ice rocks! I have even saved snow in the freezer......ya i suffer from SAd amoung other things. the snow bong is my treatment for sad....:peace:

haha im from north carolina so we dont get much snow but last year i did this with a nice 2 footer. it makes the smoke cool and refreshing

I just roll down to the local Sonic and grab a free cup of ice...its not the blocks or the hollow tube cubes...its like lil tiny hail pieces.....so when theres no Snow, a sonic is where i go

What is great about Hawaii is we do have snow here too. At 13700+ feet Mauna Kea does get snow. Many times we have gone up there to load the truck bed full of snow, of course we have to fill the glass units with cold snow to smoke out of.
Yes, it is a great way to enjoy a bong hit or more.

It's not just Canadian, when I was in college in northern Ohio I kept a glass bong in my vehicle that we'd smoke out of and would always throw some snow in it to cool the smoke when there was some on the ground...

ive heard that you shouldnt ice/snow your bongs because the tricroms catch on to the ice (just like how you make bubble hash) and hence you get less high . . . . but it does make the rip smooth

We did snowbongs when I was at Great Lakes in the Navy.
Kept the bong hid in a snow pile all winter long.
Been a long time. Thanks for the memory!
pd

ive heard that you shouldnt ice/snow your bongs because the tricroms catch on to the ice (just like how you make bubble hash) and hence you get less high . . . . but it does make the rip smooth

Obv urban legend, IMO. Once the ganj is burned, the ice cannot have this effect on tricroms that no longer exist in the same physical form, can it?

Back
Top Bottom