So we found these in my friends backyard

gohognah

So my friend and I found 2 possibly 3 plants growing in between cracks in the cement in the ground. This is where we used to smoke all the time so i think we dropped seeds and they must have started growing. This would have been anywhere from 6-9 months ago and they aren't very big. The first 3 pictures are the first plant that is in between the crack.

I'm trying to find out what i should do with them should i try pulling it out and planting it because we intend on trying to grow them. And also how will i be able to tell if it's a male or female plant?

This picture is the small plant we found that we think is also a weed plant but not quite sure but it sure smells like dank as do the other plants so let me know?

This is the third plant that we found laying on the ground with its main steam almost broken in half it hangs there. Is there anyway were can save this one?

New to all these help would be much appreciated
-thanks

you can do two things. Wait for it to grow 5-7 nodes and cut clones off of it and leave it there or cut it and clone it. Pulling it will just over stress it by ripping roots and it might die.

Any plant can be transplanted. Just pull out the roots delicately, put into the pot and make sure it stays vertical. And any plant with a broken top can be saved with proper care. It will actually cause it to bush out. Check this out, man

pchk_11.jpg
pchk2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom