Soil For Thought

A lot of RO units advertise the ability to filter water at higher concentrations of TDS without significant degradation of the RO membrane filter system. Which RO manufacture's unit are you using? I may give an RO unit a try. Bottled water is expensive.
I got a "7 Stage 150 gpd RO+DI+UV Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System - Aquarium" from ebay. It's overkill for the garden having DI and UV. I wouldn't buy into that again. h20splash is the company there and they have an infinite combination of systems. I'd keep it simple next time. This one adds minerals I believe and i really don't want that. I'm waiting for them to wane away. Actually when the membrane needs replacement I'm going to see if I can remove the minerals when it's apart.

I don't know where I've been but hello! Not chiming in as I don't have much knowledge on any of this but I'm enjoying reading and learning! Great responses guys, thank you for being so thorough, always

I don't know where I've been but hello! Not chiming in as I don't have much knowledge on any of this but I'm enjoying reading and learning! Great responses guys, thank you for being so thorough, always
Thank you. Look forward to reading and seeing your posts.

I got a "7 Stage 150 gpd RO+DI+UV Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System - Aquarium" from ebay. It's overkill for the garden having DI and UV. I wouldn't buy into that again. h20splash is the company there and they have an infinite combination of systems. I'd keep it simple next time. This one adds minerals I believe and i really don't want that. I'm waiting for them to wane away. Actually when the membrane needs replacement I'm going to see if I can remove the minerals when it's apart.
That is what I am finding looking around the net. A lot of RO units want to put minerals back in the water after processing. I do not want that. I will keep looking. Thank you kindly for the advise.

What water psi are you running your system at and what is the recommended water intake psi for your unit?

Back
Top Bottom