Something is eating my ladies!

I am seeing this damage but I can't see a bug!!! I have even looked in on dark cycle and I can't see a dang thing!!!

Any idea's?

Thanks in advance

DSC_5857_lvl.jpg

DSC_5856_lvl.jpg

DSC_5854_lvl.jpg

Re: something is eating my ladies!!!

Hard to tell.
what u could do is get some sticky pads and or fly paper, and try to catch one to see what it is. You can also spray some neem oil to stop what ever it is from eating your plant away.
might be just a small moth.

Re: something is eating my ladies!!!

Hard to tell.
what u could do is get some sticky pads and or fly paper, and try to catch one to see what it is. You can also spray some neem oil to stop what ever it is from eating your plant away.
might be just a small moth.

Thanks Buck! One of my outdoor flower plants was eaten my earwigs last summer and I thought one of those horrible little plant eaters was on my plants but they eat much more and are big so I thought I could catch it if that was it. I made a sticky barrier so well see. I really really hate to spray but I will if I have to.

Glad to see the Bucks stick together LOL
Thanks

hello there i have a afghan#1 plant 4 wks into veg and my plant has started to go the same and cant get an answer on what to do i would appraciate some help on what to do should i just gt a bug spray and spray it or empty my grow tent and clean it out ...cheers m8...

It turned out to be 1 moth!!! I put a light away from the room at night and drew the sucker right to it and got it.

hahaha LITTLE BASTARD! did u torture the little fucker?

Nah I can't do that ... but it was dispatched with extreme prejudice :)

Back
Top Bottom