South African outdoor grower seeking help!

Tabenf

Fairly new grower,growing an outdoor sativa looking for some help with plant.

Should i be topping?
Some sort of nuteburn?
Sould i cut more from the bottom?
Do you think other plants should be removed?

Remove the other plants, they are competing with your plant for nutrients. You plant looks nitrogen deficient. Chuck a handful of dried chicken manure or similar on the top and water in.

Welcome @Tabenf you've come to the perfect spot to get info on how to get your plant happy! These ladies and gentlemen know their shit! I love to see sativas! I need one myself this indica stuff puts old PB to sleep! Next grow for sure if I can get my hands on some seeds! You should start a grow journal I'd like to follow your girl's progress!

Remove the other plants, they are competing with your plant for nutrients. You plant looks nitrogen deficient. Chuck a handful of dried chicken manure or similar on the top and water in.
Welcome @Tabenf you've come to the perfect spot to get info on how to get your plant happy! These ladies and gentlemen know their shit! I love to see sativas! I need one myself this indica stuff puts old PB to sleep! Next grow for sure if I can get my hands on some seeds! You should start a grow journal I'd like to follow your girl's progress!
Thanks for the feedback ill try to get that plants removed and get that Grow Journal up for you PB any help with the other questions would greatly be appreciated.

OMG I used alot of !!! up there lol. I'm just a excited fellow and have some time on my hands these days. I can see how the competition in there would make things tougher. What people will probably want to know is what you've been feeding it and when. I've never grown outdoors or indoors for that matter though but I agree with @Captain goodvibes there's a picture around here somewhere with a leaf diagnosis on it, I'd say it looks like nitrogen deficiency to me too.

If you can let it get tall, I'd be tempted to let that sucker go myself just based on how much growth you have into it already and how dang cool it looks. that's gonna be a big whopper main cola! Where are you in the outdoor growing cycle in SA?

OMG I used alot of !!! up there lol. I'm just a excited fellow and have some time on my hands these days. I can see how the competition in there would make things tougher. What people will probably want to know is what you've been feeding it and when. I've never grown outdoors or indoors for that matter though but I agree with @Captain goodvibes there's a picture around here somewhere with a leaf diagnosis on it, I'd say it looks like nitrogen deficiency to me too.

If you can let it get tall, I'd be tempted to let that sucker go myself just based on how much growth you have into it already and how dang cool it looks. that's gonna be a big whopper main cola! Where are you in the outdoor growing cycle in SA?
Ive been feeding only tap water up until now, started to notice tips of leafs being burn about two weeks ago,ive got about two months left before winter starts we are beginning of Autumn now i started about mid October with this grow,im also worried that im a bit too late.

I doubt you are too late at all. Get some nitrogen in that baby! What nutrients do you have available? Like Captain GV said, manure in there or I read cold coffee 50/50 water is another source other than store bought to get some nitrogen in quickly, that should be verified though, you know the interwebs...

I don't know much about nutrients I'm just learning myself, but I have good feeling about her, I wouldn't worry too much. Cheers! :yahoo::headbanger:

Welcome to :420:I'd have to agree with basically everything that PBass pointed out so far.
Diluted coffee can be good for a quick nitrogen boost, used coffee grounds are a good slow release nitrogen amendment too. Used to use them all the time.

I love to see sativas! I need one myself this indica stuff puts old PB to sleep!
Especially agree with this bit. :p

Welcome to :420:I'd have to agree with basically everything that PBass pointed out so far.
Diluted coffee can be good for a quick nitrogen boost, used coffee grounds are a good slow release nitrogen amendment too. Used to use them all the time.

Especially agree with this bit. :p
So just coffee mixed with water? Instant coffee or pure coffee?
Thanks fot the info bud!

Let me see if I can find the article I found this in last night T, it's gotta be in here somewhere. I was researching lowering PH in soil since I can't seem to get mine down much past 7, and came across this:

There's a myth that coffee grounds (2-0-0) are a quick fix for lowering soil pH. Most of the organic acids in coffee are water-soluble, and flush out into the brew. Coffee grounds have a pH around 6.8, close to neutral, so they won't do much to lower pH. They do add a little nitrogen, so they can help reduce pH over time, just like manure or compost.

If you need to drop soil pH more quickly, try watering your plants with leftover (cold) coffee, diluted 50-50 with water. This works especially well for houseplants and container vegetables.

Back
Top Bottom