Spam and IP's

I feel for you, brother Heady and you are doing a wonderful job reporting them :high-five:

The force is strong with this website, many are blocked, many are banned.

but the KSpam are able to hide without an address, thus rendering themselves invisible to our force-shield.

Our only option is hand-to-spam combat, with the strongest weapon we have: The Report Button.

You wield this powerful weapon skillfully Heady, but you must learn patience.

These are not people, these are insidious robots, trying to feed web-crawlers.

Report, relax, move on.

:Namaste:

Thanks Rico,:thumb:

Well then, I will continue to wield my 500GW spam killer as needed....:Namaste:

Is there a program or code available that if there is no IP, then one could not even register
and auto blocked? Just a thought to help save Mods and 420 a little work.

If we block registrants without ip addresses, growers using ip blockers would not be able to get the resources they need. For this reason, we sacrifice for them and continue to fight them by hand. :Namaste:

Thanks Rico,:thumb:

Well then, I will continue to wield my 500GW spam killer as needed....:Namaste:

Is there a program or code available that if there is no IP, then one could not even register
and auto blocked? Just a thought to help save Mods and 420 a little work.

Is there a way to filter them out with a series of questions upon joining, captcha quiz, pending period, etc.?

Make it lengthy enough and they may give up. It's all about how quick they can join, post and make a dash to the next forum.

j

We do have a captcha filter, and more than that we have a system to identify them before they post. We catch many more there than the ones you see. They're the tip of the filthy iceberg. :nerd-with-glasses:

Thank you, @Jaz, for reporting them. It's really helpful and much appreciated. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom