Sphnx Back With A Vengeance!

2-3 months depending on strain. My clones are already a month into veg, so once I have room in the big room those are going straight in. It's just a constant harvest every 2 months or more.

Sweet. I love it when the super buds grow. It's amazing. I got a total of 5 1/2 ounces from that plant. That was the biggest nug at 24g's

The more this strain grows, the more and more I'm realizing this is going to be one of the strains that I keep forever. The yield is unreal, and the trichomes are gorgeous and really long. These are the genetics if anyone is wondering.

Strain Lineage / Genealogy
XJ-13 »»» G-13 x Jack Herer
G-13
Indica
Jack Herer
»»» Haze x {Northern Lights #5 x Shiva Skunk}
Northern Lights #5 x Shiva Skunk
Northern Lights #5
USA, Kalifornien »»» Mostly Indica
Shiva Skunk
Northern Lights 5 x Skunk #1 F-1 Hybrid F1
»»» Northern Lights #5 x Skunk #1 F1
Northern Lights #5 (specified above)
Skunk #1
Skunk #1
»»» Afghanistan x Mexico x Colombia
Afghanistan »»» Indica
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa
Haze
O Haze
»»» Mexico x Colombia x Thailand x India
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa
Thailand »»» Sativa
India »»» Sativa

And that's the best yield you've ever had? I'm all about trying to increase my yield, I'm an ebb and flow smoker; i abstain for months and months but then as soon as i get some it's gone in an instant. my last harvest lasted me 5 weeks, so i expect this batch will probably last 8 or 9 if I'm lucky and don't hit any problems. I'd really like to be able to completely bridge the gap but i haven't the infrastructure for it lol

edit:
the magic is coming, the magic is coming, the magic has come LOL

That 5 1/2 ounces was on a plant that was about 4 feet tall. And no I've had some monsters indoors before. Complete scrog over 3 plants, 2 1000w lights. Pulled 4 pounds. Veg'd each plant for about 6 months.

And yeah it takes a lot of space to fully sustain smoking habits lol I always end up having to buy a sack or 2 towards the end.

And yeah it takes a lot of space to fully sustain smoking habits lol I always end up having to buy a sack or 2 towards the end.

Would you buy it when the only dealer you know charges $19.96 (£12.50) per gramme?
I know right? I'd rather just not smoke at all. so i treat myself to a good sniff of my plants every now and then lol

Living in California has its perks. I can get indoor for 5 or 6 bucks a gram, quads (7 grams) are like 40 bucks

We call that a "quart" in our vernacular, but obviously your word "quart" is allocated elsewhere lol

I know it can be had cheaper in my town but when i do "outsource" i know this old chick, like 60 on year old by now i guess, into homeopathy (earth mother type, you know), and she gets gouged like buggery by her supplier and so on. The other options involve creepy bars and guys with guns or hard hash product so loaded with diesel that you could put it in your car's tank and get 20 miles out of it.

so i just grow and then take a break when it runs out. cheaper and less hassle, and less chance of death which is useful to me lol

Back
Top Bottom