Spider Mites

After reading that article, I think I brought them in on me. I bought some new vegetables from Home Depot tomatoes peppers etc. transplanted them all and probably went into my tent when I was done. Lesson learned. Thank you for all the help.

Got some neem oil and calcium and some strong reading glasses!im ready for em this round.cleaned my tent and put two clones in.
IMG_20150627_193913.jpg
IMG_20150627_193853.jpg

Green clean works very well. Looking good, I use neem also, but, GC ends mites.

Neem is a good all rounder and for molds too, but really you gotta know that bugs are drawn to the weakest, find out why they are weak in the first place, in most cases bugs are drawn to the color 'yellow' as in your nute burnt fans, in this case its easier to pot up with 20% perlite mix water well no nutes for 2-3 weeks ...good luck

Im planning on adding some perlite to my soil.I'd like them to dry out faster.RH in 30-45% no mold problems.I bread the seeds and there giving nothing but a hard time.got some calcium to spray on them.if this grow gives me anymore problems I'm gonna chuck the seeds and start over with a new strain.

Back
Top Bottom