Sponsored Grow: Krip Keepers Frost Fest Featuring Mars SP-250 In Mars 4' x 4' Tent

QUICK UPDATE

So, it's been a few weeks that the buds have been curing and wanted to provide an update & quick smoke report.

The total dry yield was just over 19 oz. which isn't too bad. I've pulled more from a 4'x4' tent but with different strains, and know I could have increased the yield on this harvest had I extended the veg time. But, since my original harvest fell through and I had to restart, I was running low on stash and had to rush the flip.

All of the meds are "Grade-A" although the only "keeper" in the round will be the Chem '91. I've already culled the White Strawberries and, while I still have the Pineapple Express, she'll end up getting culled too.

The Pineapple Express smells pungent and fruity, though I wouldn't describe it as "pineapple" - and I grow pineapples, so I should know! :rofl: The truth is, as I mentioned earlier, that the pheno isn't really representative of Pineapple Express. I've grown PE before, and it's still one of my favorite strains. The terps I remember and was hoping for were a Pineapple/Diesel and while this gives a nice, stoney buzz, it's just not real Pineapple Express.

The White Strawberries smells like fruit & fuel and another great high. I only culled it because it's a Chem '91 cross and the Chem '91 is so damn good, it just made the White Strawberries seem like a watered down version. That being said, I'm pretty happy with the way that strain turned out and not, at all, disappointed I grew it.

The Chem '91 is nothing short of incredible and is the best meds I've grown in the ten years I've been growing. I actually moved to South Florida in October of 1991 from the northeast and was introduced to what was called, "Krypto". I was told that "Krypto" was short for "Kryptonite - the stuff the knocks out superman". I absolutely fell in love with that herb and my screen name of "Mr. Krip" is actually an homage to that original krypto weed.

Sometime around 1992 or 1993, the source for the "Krypto" dried up and while over the years I've had a lot of Krypto/Krippie meds and some were excellent, none were ever like that original strain I was first introduced to as Krypto.

Well, after growing out the Chem '91, I realize this was the strain I had been introduced to back then and I just never knew what it was.

This Chem '91 is pure fuel with skunky undertones and stinks up the whole room as soon as the jar is opened. :yummy:

The high is hard-hitting & trippy and incredibly enjoyable.

The Chem '91 is a definite "keeper", HIGHLY recommended, and I already have two more Chem '91's flowering in the small tent. It's a strain I hope to always have on-hand! :thumb:

Happy Harvests!

K

THANKS MARS HYDRO!

I wanted to give a final shout-out and thank you to @SmokeSara and Mars Hydro for making this grow possible. :thanks:

The lights performed great and, as much as I love the Reflector 144's, it was great to not have the fans buzzing so close to where I sleep. The SP-250's are a "winner" and I continue to be impressed by the performance/price of the Mars lights! :D

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom