Start To Finish, 3 Strains, 800W Hydro Grow

Grumbledore

How's it going tokers,

I'm setting up another grow. My last Blue Cheese grow was pretty successful, 9 oz from 3 plants in my little 90cm2 tent. That stuff smelt and tasted real good so i'll be following near enough the same process.

So heres a bit about the grow and what i plan to do:

Strains - 1x Dinafem Purple afghan kush, 1x Dinafem Sweet deep grapefruit, 3x Big Budha Cheese
Propagation/vegging area (this area will also hold mother plants when i don't have much vegging):

2m long x 90cm high x 60 cm deep mylar lined area under stairs
Lights - 1x 125w CFL blue spectrum, 2x 125w cfl red spectrum and reflectors for all
Media - 1 inch and 3 inch rockwool
System - Propagator and potting trays
Nutrients - Canna Aqua Vega, Cannazym
420-magazine-mobile1674957907.jpg

420-magazine-mobile713350362.jpg

Veg/Flowering area:

Secret Jardin dr90 - 90cm2 x 1.8m tent
Lights - (up to) 2x 400w MH or HPS with reflectors; 1 air cooled
Media - Clay Pebbles
Pots - 11 litre
System - Wilma 4 pot - 4 pot recirculating drip system with 35 litre reservoir. I have added 1 water pump, 8 drip stakes and 2 airstones
Nutrients - Canna Aqua Flores, Cannazym, Canna Boost, Canna PK 13/14

I'm basically starting the seeds in 1 inch rockwool and then after a couple of nodes they'll be in the tent but once i'm able to take some cuttings i'll be using them for mothers and filling up the seedling area ready for future grows.

The rockwool cubes were soaked in water brought down to a pH of 5 for about 6 hours to neutralise them then the seeds were placed in and covered. Now they're in the propagation under the blue 125w CFL 24 hours a day to keep it warm
420-magazine-mobile732494972.jpg

Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'll tag along too, going to be starting my first grow soon and you have a similar setup to what I will be working with.
Thanks for sharing your grow!

No problems. Let me know when you get you're grow going and I'll watch that too, hopefully we'll learn a bit from each other

Let's make it happen, good luck Grumbledore. Looks like you've got the tool set for a great grow. I'll be watching and :bong: while things get under way. Glad you came to share with us...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Good to have you along for for the ride. Hopefully it's a smooth one. Feel free to let me know what you think of my methods

On my way home from college so quick update. Checked the propagator around 9am to see the SDG seed has germinated. Hopefully more to follow when I get home
420-magazine-mobile1061251557.jpg

Just got home to see 3 have broken the surface; 1 is still waiting to unfold its stem and fully pop out. That just leaves 2 of the cheese seeds.
420-magazine-mobile1047113869.jpg

100% success again. Love rock wool for germinating

420-magazine-mobile9953135.jpg

I'll be moving these to the main tent in the next few days

Into the tent they go under a air cooled 400w MH on for 18 hours. Feeding as and when at the moment; about 3 times a day on 1/4 strength nutes till they're more established
420-magazine-mobile819169876.jpg

One of the rockwool cubes was a bit more hydrophobic than the others and unfortunately I'm pretty sure the sweet deep grapefruit is dead because the cube dried out

So here's the setup as it currently. I'll add to it as the grow progresses but currently running 1 400w air cooled metal halide light with carbon filter attached running inside the 90cm2 tent. I run the light 18 on 6 off at the moment

420-magazine-mobile1607937594.jpg

The wilma system is a recirculating, 4 11l pot drop system. 1 1000l/h water pump with 8 drip stakes attached. The reservoir under pots holds 35l of soup and I keep the ph around 5.8

420-magazine-mobile1412858330.jpg

Day 22 I think

420-magazine-mobile140863178.jpg

I'll put them on 2 days of darkness to kick them into flowering after tonight

Day 16 of flowering. They stretched so much. I put a scrog net in there to control the height a bit but it's a bit out of control. Need to do some pruning but not sure whether to remove branches that might never get near the canopy or the fan leaves to give branches light.Advice welcomed
420-magazine-mobile401783015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom