Start To Finish, 3 Strains, 800W Hydro Grow

Day 28 of flowering . Ive had buds like these after 2 weeks before so I dunno why it's going so slow. Too much light probably

420-magazine-mobile1914213491.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Day 42 flowering
The buds have developed plenty over the last 2 weeks. I think it'll be another 3 weeks before they're nice n fat n ready to harvest

420-magazine-mobile945197816.jpg
420-magazine-mobile975153905.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1295126020.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Had to harvest that lot rarely because mould was taking over some of he buds. After removing the mouldy shit I was left with about 9 oz of cheese mainly between 2 plants with the other 2 being the ones that took the worst of the beating from the botrytis. The good bud is all
Dried and cured and a nice smoke but not quite as cheesy as I expected.

Anyway I put the other plant I've been working on into flower and she looks pretty sexy

f36d45d171b48d3cb8a8a61aa33b05c0.jpg

:yikes:Botrytis!! :yikes: that'd be a shitty deal. All that time and effort lost to some mould... Sorry to hear that, but at least some was salvaged and you're enjoying some sweet cheese. Thanks for sharing, I'll stick around to watch this next Beast blossom..

KiG :green_heart:cheers

420-magazine-mobile622045194.jpg

Ye the buds are filling out slowly but surely. Everything's looking good at the moment. Probably got about 65 colas developing and no sign of mould yet

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom