Starting A New Grow Journal

Maine line

420 Member
Ok here it goes,bear with me I'm new to this journal stuff. I'm not the brightest bulb when it comes to computers.

I am 63 year old male, who has Parkinson's disease. Doing fairly well.
I smoked weed when i young. Since it's legal in my state I thought why not.
I am finish up on my 1st indoor grow. I wanted to try mainlining a couple of plants. I dont know all the proper terminology So the journal begins.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Using pro mix for medium
Using hybrid seeds 75% indica 25% stavia
Using 5 gallon fiber pots
Growing outdoors
Using Dyana gro grow.
Seed started 3 days ago

Day one 5/18/20
Plant started coming through. In small pots with promix. Water using spray bottle with a touch of dyna gro. Light I using 80 watt CFL to start.

Attachments

• 15899006406975159030058204450021.jpg
    15899006406975159030058204450021.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 132
Wishing you all the best. I'll keep an eye on this, if you don't mind. Always like to come into a new growers journal as there is so much to learn and the people on here offer some incredible advice

Day 2, since I will be growing these outside, I decided to move them outside. Placing them on the deck. Before setting them out I watered them with a teaspoon of dyna gro grow. So as I write this they are soaking up the sun.

Thanks for kindness

Day 2, since I will be growing these outside, I decided to move them outside. Placing them on the deck. Before setting them out I watered them with a teaspoon of dyna gro grow. So as I write this they are soaking up the sun.

Thanks for kindness

I mixed teaspoon with 8 oz water

Back
Top Bottom