Stix Test Grow

Re: StiX' Test Grow

lookin good on the 2nd poast bro, keep it up

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
It does happen, I was picking a few leaves up a week once I went into flowering. Sexing varies in time, could be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. It depends on how much growing the plants want to do. I've noticed that the younger you flower the longer it takes for the sex to show. Also females take longer to show then males, so you could take it as a good sign. teg's plants took forever to show but he ended up with both females. So just try to be patient with it, they'll show when they are ready. What you're looking for is little white hairs coming out of the nodes.

thanks for the info. I flowered at 3 weeks. We'll just wait and see!

No sign of sex yet

Flowering DAY 9

plants001_3065461.jpg

plants0032.jpg

plants0081.jpg

plants004_9785261.jpg

This plant here use to be the runt of the bunch. It was much smaller. Now, It's the tallest of all of them. Strange thing is, the branches are not growing like the others. Instead of having two fan leaves sprouting out at the same location on the stalk, it only has 1, which alternates sides. Is this common in some strains? or is this a mutant. Regardless, I dont think this plant is gonna yield much at all... It's basically just big fan leaves.

plants0131.jpg

looking awesome bro. gonna be some hefty girls. As for the freak of the bunch, I have seen strains like that before. And I wouldn't count out a high yield yet. This is from bag seed, and most of those are bred for yield because they are commercial growers. Remember those leaves are your powerhouse for bud building, so big fan leaves are not necesarily a bad thing.

That's just going to be paradise in there once you get your real strains in to flower. Can't wait. Keep up the good work bro.

BUUUUUUUSHHHEY!!! i love it man, keep it up. . . man those are some fat plants

yeah, that light will blow shit up, they are doing good on 400 w, with 2x that cant wait to see the progress made

My retarded plant is female! She's showing a few buds! Another plant is looking like a female, I'll be able to tell better in a couple days. As for the others, I have no idea yet.

I'm starting to think my plants are experiencing root bound. Most of the new growth is yellow/green with curling leaves. What affect will this have on the finished product? Can I combat it at this point? Can I prevent this from happening the next grow? They are in 2 gallon buckets.

man, i cannot imagine they are root bound. . . 5 gal buckets should be enough shouldnt they?

lookin like they are gonna be some fluffy ass buds man, lookin forward to it

man can you throw up a pic of that goofy ass one in the black bucket. . . i wanna see it up close

Yeah man I think that's a male sorry. And now that you mention it brett I think that is that sickly tomatoe plant he had in there since before he started growing. Am I right?

lol, he still hasent taken that thing out?

Here's a few more shots of the possible male plant today It's grown alot in 1 day... It's weird, looks like bud at the top (KIND OF) it actually looks like a bunch of seed sacs together. Is this definately male or HERM?...............or female?

plants003_9170061.jpg

plants001_8497941.jpg

plants002_8983241.jpg

Here are some shots of another plant. I think this one is all female

plants012_9693001.jpg

plants011_6167581.jpg

Back
Top Bottom