Stone pipes?

I have never really heard of a cannabis smoker using a stone pipe, but I too would like to know. Good question! ;-) Most stone pipes I've seen are vintage, so are the pipes you saw more modern? I'd love to see a pic.

i have had a few soapstone pipes just small ones though they got hot after a bowl or 2.. but they smoked well and cleaned well. so I suggest getting slightly bigger ones than I had which were about 3 inches. :passitleft:

I've got several that I bought in Mexico back in the 70's. One of them makes a great hash pipe. I still have my joint stone from that era, too. I don't see those much anymore. It's nothing but a fancy roach clip, but we thought it was cool to use when we were smoking our lid of homegrown...

Peace:hippy:

I have a stone pipe but it's really old. I never have smoke outa it though, its an "heirloom" .heehe

I have a stone pipe but it's really old. I never have smoke outa it though, its an "heirloom" .heehe

That's the nice part about owning a stone pipe there value only appreciates with time. There extremely rare and hard to craft unlike glass. Quality stones are hard as fuck and expensive as hell. The longer you keep it around the more it's worth. The lucky few that get to own one understand that they are an investment grade object of functional art! People have a hard time understanding how precious these pipes are. When most people see a rock it's just a rock to them. To me it reflects a time and a place and tells a story of it's creation. There are so many factors that determine there value!

Back
Top Bottom