Strange looking buds

Plants and light look awesome mate and tons of crystal :yummy: very nice.
just my guess;

room temps can be perfect and still get heat stress. when you get the new bud growth you should also get tons of wierd looking sugar leafs to feed it. since no more veg it can't make sucker leaves so it tries to make sugar leaves like krazy and they will look stupid and be close to light. the light can be to powerful and still have perfect conditions in room
If this is regarding light - 10 to 12" is a little close for full power (not sure where you sit). I would try to get it at least 16" away at full power.
you would think sassy sativa grow or just being the plant it would be more uniform and happen on other buds.

again just my guess mate, stay stoned:ganjamon: and happy.

I am here. How can I be helpful?
I do love your lights, big fan , big
Is it from seed or a clone? I wasn’t really implying a light leak or timer malfunction. I’ve had several strains that are very sensitive to losing the plot and getting confused after being cloned. I can’t even put my finger on exactly why they have trouble staying in veg mode. Maybe it would be better if I had my veg room on 24 hour lighting.

I just know that certain plants will get confused at the drop of a hat and start taking on a reveg sort of look.

Anytime I have a plant in veg which is not showing its full complement of leaf blades, is growing in a funny shape (usually with a single stalk and limited branching) and has a lot of extra hairs on it, I do not flower it. I keep it in veg until it starts showing a proper number of leaf blades.

Otherwise when I flower it it’s just weird.

I’ve actually got several Critical + clones in veg that are like that now. It may take months for them to straighten out. If they don’t start growing normally soon I might just toss them. My Chocolope was extremely prone to this problem as well.
From seed, Pacific seed bank, grown under your lights , (love the veg light with the switchable to flower) wish I had a ten full of them. If anything cherry pie was 14 to 18 inches away, and yep they are cranking full power. I have c02 from that bottle stuff, and homemade c02 mix. The other doesn't mind being close to the light. It keeps getting fatter and more frosty. I feed her Armor si and hydrogard, great white , bud candy , carbo load, nova series nutrition, ppm is 1100 to 1200 in flower stage , keep up the great service with your lights .

As far as being close to the lights , heat , or humidity, and feedings she gets the same nutrition, water , PH , PPM as the others . If anything she is 8 or 10 inches away from the lights ,(she is kinda short always been a runt in the tent) you guy have great advice and I appreciate the feedback. I swapped her last night with another one. These are the others I have in the tent. Grand daddy purple and meatbreath/sorbet and a random.

20210429_203420.jpg

20210429_203417.jpg

20210429_203425.jpg

20210427_184343.jpg

20210425_201136.jpg

20210425_171157.jpg

20210425_171149.jpg

20210425_171145.jpg
Hi friend. I’m very curious about the picture with the huge cola in a solo cup! What can you tell me about that? How did you grow it like that and what was the purpose? That picture would go great in one of the 420 monthly photo contests.

Hi friend. I’m very curious about the picture with the huge cola in a solo cup! What can you tell me about that? How did you grow it like that and what was the purpose? That picture would go great in one of the 420 monthly photo contests.
Yes this guy grows fire let's try and convince him to start a journal

Well it's a meatbreath/sorbet from a guy I got some nice lotion from, he tossed a few seeds my way for my order taking a long time, I really didn't mind, so I popped one. He said they were fire, so what the F. It's a normal solo cup, I do Great white for the soil and the General hydroponics nutrients nova series at expert level, so like 11 or 12 different types of feed for all my plants and she just went off. So I left her so her thing. The one is really tall and thin, the other looks killer with the one massive bud at the top and a few smaller ones at the bottom. I give her (now she's flowering) the same mix up at flowering stage and she's rocking it. Why?? Because, a few guys were doing a solo cup challenge and they were getting impressive results, so I tried one in hydroponics in a solo cut but the girl didn't make it due to power being out a few days because of the wind, and she must have been a bad seed , she wasn't right from the start . But yeah I'll post it or do whatever to put it in the 420 monthly . Why not..

Missed that notification, @HashFart, so here I am late to the party.

@420mechanicgrower That does look like a unique genetic. My initial thoughts were reveg, but that last pic of her looks like she’s been special from the start. It will be interesting to see what she ends up like.
Your tent looks great!

Well it's a meatbreath/sorbet from a guy I got some nice lotion from, he tossed a few seeds my way for my order taking a long time, I really didn't mind, so I popped one. He said they were fire, so what the F. It's a normal solo cup, I do Great white for the soil and the General hydroponics nutrients nova series at expert level, so like 11 or 12 different types of feed for all my plants and she just went off. So I left her so her thing. The one is really tall and thin, the other looks killer with the one massive bud at the top and a few smaller ones at the bottom. I give her (now she's flowering) the same mix up at flowering stage and she's rocking it. Why?? Because, a few guys were doing a solo cup challenge and they were getting impressive results, so I tried one in hydroponics in a solo cut but the girl didn't make it due to power being out a few days because of the wind, and she must have been a bad seed , she wasn't right from the start . But yeah I'll post it or do whatever to put it in the 420 monthly . Why not..
Thanks for the explanation. Thats an awesome cola.

As soon as I saw pacific seed bank I assumed it was genetic. I have been growing for decades and in 2020 placed my first order with pacific seed bank since international shipping was screwed. 50% of the seeds never popped. In veg I had single blade leaves "sugar leaves" the size of my hand. Three weeks into flower it grew new branches that then flowered. On the flip side the lambs bread is up there with the best I have ever had. Opening a jar is like the sensation of walking out your back door when a neighbor is BBQing. Laughing buddha had similar problems but good flavor and smoke. Currently veging there Jack herer with no apparent genetic mutations yet.
So they may be inbred,stillborn,genetic freaks but I still love them!

As soon as I saw pacific seed bank I assumed it was genetic. I have been growing for decades and in 2020 placed my first order with pacific seed bank since international shipping was screwed. 50% of the seeds never popped. In veg I had single blade leaves "sugar leaves" the size of my hand. Three weeks into flower it grew new branches that then flowered. On the flip side the lambs bread is up there with the best I have ever had. Opening a jar is like the sensation of walking out your back door when a neighbor is BBQing. Laughing buddha had similar problems but good flavor and smoke. Currently veging there Jack herer with no apparent genetic mutations yet.
So they may be inbred,stillborn,genetic freaks but I still love them!
The only thing is at my place I can't smell "the weed smell" I open one of my jars and it smells like green grass or green stuff not weed smell. Homie at work runs out I bring him some in a zippy ,,, shit I have to hide it its smells soooooo much. Dont get it. Even the wife says its smells like cig smoke out of my bong, clean water n all. Dont get it. I love the smell but at home I cant smell it.

Did it have a strong "weed" smell in flower before harvest? The other problem is you are comparing what you and your wife smell. I can smell berries and citrus in a jar then my wife smells it and get pine and skunk from it. The green is decomposing, chlorophyll gas. Spread it out on a tray for an hour a day till the smell dissipates. Fully drying before jarring, filling jars 3/4 full max and burping the jars helps to battle the fresh cut hay smell.

Back
Top Bottom