Strawberry Cheesecake Auto: First Journal!

Kinghummingbird

Hi all. Things will probably start of a little skimpy since this is my first journal and what we can call my third grow. Falling in love with the process! Wish me luck. Here a few details:

-2 Strawberry-Cheesecake Auto (Freebie)
-Germinated in a wet towel after approximately 18 hours. Left a total of 36 in towel. One dud.)
-Planted directly into their 'forever' pots yesterday (April 9)
-Growing medium: 1st pot 50% FFOF, 25% organic compost, 25% perlite. 2nd pot same formula but FFHF. Both pots have about a quart seedling 'transplant core' of FFLW.
-Nutes used: Roots Organics at 25% after continued seedling growth. Early tap root sprinkled with OrganismXL
-Outdoor grow, southern Ohio.

Attachments

• IMG_20200410_120219~2.jpg
    IMG_20200410_120219~2.jpg
    890.3 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20200410_115854.jpg
    IMG_20200410_115854.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20200409_090819.jpg
    IMG_20200409_090819.jpg
    577.4 KB · Views: 118
Off to a good start welcome to the magazine . Who else is around that area.

Derby bud and @Pennywise are playing that way I think .

420 is a wicked place and there alot for really knowledgeable supportive understandings non judging folks here..journal is one of the best things you can do man..wishing green and big harvest ahead bud.:420::green_heart::passitleft:

Off to a good start welcome to the magazine . Who else is around that area.

Derby bud and @Pennywise are playing that way I think .

420 is a wicked place and there alot for really knowledgeable supportive understandings non judging folks here..journal is one of the best things you can do man..wishing green and big harvest ahead bud.:420::green_heart::passitleft:
Thanks human! This stuff gets the botanist and the herbalist in me kicking. Looking forward to sharing and thanks for the follow.

Hey, welcome to 420!

Not too far away, I'm in Central Indiana. Visit Cincinnati pretty frequently.
Can't wait to see how you end up doing your outdoor grow. I'm wanting to hopefully give at least one plant a try this summer.

Hey, welcome to 420!

Not too far away, I'm in Central Indiana. Visit Cincinnati pretty frequently.
Can't wait to see how you end up doing your outdoor grow. I'm wanting to hopefully give at least one plant a try this summer.
Cincy is a pretty decent place to visit. Spent some of my formative years up near Culver Indiana. Good cornfield flower! Nothing fancy planned for the outdoor thing. Just gonna let the outdoors do it's thing. Also growing a garden full of veggies. Of course, it's gonna freeze this weekend, so...fuck.

Late 80s early 90s, when I lived in Toledo, some friends would make the run to Athens to get some good "Red Weed". At least that's what they called it. They normally came back with a load of Shrooms too.

Late 80s early 90s, when I lived in Toledo, some friends would make the run to Athens to get some good "Red Weed". At least that's what they called it. They normally came back with a load of Shrooms too.
I lived in Ann Arbor for about 6 years and we had Toledo kids coming up and buying dro off of us, too. We used to rip them off terribly and they didn't know otherwise. :p

I lived in Ann Arbor for about 6 years and we had Toledo kids coming up and buying dro off of us, too. We used to rip them off terribly and they didn't know otherwise. :p

Go Blue!

In the high school days (early 80s) all the dope in Toledo came from just over the line in the tiny metropolis of Bedford. Got a buddy in Hudson MI and his old school supplier now grows for the dispensary in Ann Arbor and Jackson. Makes $45k as a sideline. #goals.

Go Blue!

In the high school days (early 80s) all the dope in Toledo came from just over the line in the tiny metropolis of Bedford. Got a buddy in Hudson MI and his old school supplier now grows for the dispensary in Ann Arbor and Jackson. Makes $45k as a sideline. #goals.

Very familiar with Bedford!
As appealing as getting into the cannabis industry is, I've heard that working/owning a dispensary or large-scale grow operation can break you. A lot of overhead costs and a lot of external factors to worry about.

Toledo is a rough town lol
I still drive through there quite a bit when I head back to Michigan for a weekend here and there. The last time I drove through it, I actually ran into traffic and thought "Toledo has... traffic? Since when?! Well, good for you Toledo."

Toledo traffic was never that bad, compared to Dayton (non stop construction on 75). Cincinnati (construction and the cluster that being next to the river and only having a couple crossing points creates) or the bigger city appeal of Columbus. Then there is/was Detroit if you ventured north. The roads there looked like they were carpet bombed and never repaired, and talk about rough! Witnessed a gang war with about 100 participants with chains, knives, guns, etc. Right in the middle of the street. Drove through the middle of it with people running around our cars. Scarry shit! Traffic lights aren't even a suggestion at night. You don't stop for anything or risk getting jacked. Red lights are like flashing yellows everywhere else. No wonder anyone with any money got the hell out of there.

Back
Top Bottom