super lemon haze. flower week 5. should i be expecting more?

fishychops

Good day ladies and gentlemen

Just wondering if i should be expecting more from this lady by now and also how much the buds will swell?

:peace:

20141108_181838.jpg
20141108_181724.jpg
20141108_181713.jpg
20141108_181704.jpg

Well i havnt noticed anything wrong in particular, its just, from the research ive done i was expecting an explosion of growth through this period. To the contrary, ive noticed her slow quite dramatically in growth.

I have looked at various other grows but i cant find a slh that shows the same pheno characteristics as mine so its hard for me to form a solid opinion. Also i have looked at other strains and many show much more bud growth than what i have. I just wabt to know what you think. Could she be stunted for some reason?

Cheers

What could it be? I have read that somewhere along my road of research, but ive also read that it is a characteristic of some strains and shes had red stems from the off...

I feed her quite well (sensi bloom a+b, superthrive, big bud, pk 14-18 (i think its called), cal-mag and seaweed foliar feed all at pH 6. Shes in canna terra pro soil an air pot and under a 300w eq. led (not sure of the true wattage) with two 30w cfls.

I hopeee so much someone can help me here as i was really looking forward to a couple of oz for christmas :)

Cheers. I think im going to get a few more cfls and pop them in with her. For my next run im going to get an led with a higher wattage as i want the top shelf stuff. :D

looks great to me, you probably have a couple more weeks to go for sure, maybe 3 or 4. hard to say with out close ups and trichome pics. but she looks good to me. as for the explosion of growth, only the buds will continue to put on weight, your not gonna see them get any taller really or stretch any more. They should start to fatten up. Its hard to tell how swelled they are as there is no close ups of the buds

There's nothing wrong with your grow as far as I can tell, just let her bud in peace. My SLH was finished in 5 weeks though, but I use different photoperiod and I grow outdoor. If you're concerned about low yield, you need to get more lights with red frequency or add UVB panel to your grow.

Back
Top Bottom