Super Silver Haze & White Widow DWC 2019

The 2 bacteria competing makes sens. The leafs have slight discoloration still (possibly nute burn from before) but other than that they are perky, i will upload pic ina bit (not home) as soon as i get home im gonna make up a new res ONE MORE TIME lol with NO superthrive hopefully it will go away... it only took 12 hours to grow all that. Think the plants will be ok?

Well its been 8 hours sens res change. I dropped the superthrive and NO floaters have appeared, looks like you was right man, yet thanks again. Heres how they lookn ( i think they look better already

Attachments

• 20190323_210029.jpg
    20190323_210029.jpg
    544.6 KB · Views: 242
  • 20190323_210010.jpg
    20190323_210010.jpg
    562.6 KB · Views: 258
Well its been 8 hours sens res change. I dropped the superthrive and NO floaters have appeared, looks like you was right man, yet thanks again. Heres how they lookn ( i think they look better already
brilliant news mate. glad it worked. they look good to me. just got let them build some roots to take the feeds they will get soon. nice work. now the waiting game.lol

Plants look great and GGD has provided lots of good info especially re: hydroguard. Just completed my first RDWC grow and one key lesson I learned is to go easier on nutes in dwc, especially if you have lots of oxygen and air getting to the root zone. Plants will look prettier and shouldn’t encounter any lockout so long as pH and tent environment stays solid. I’ll stay the course and watch this one, great job.

brilliant news mate. glad it worked. they look good to me. just got let them build some roots to take the feeds they will get soon. nice work. now the waiting game.lol
I will keep posting on the regular, just ordered some defusing hoses to replace air stones eventually. Speaking of roots, my 1st little roots popped out today

Plants look great and GGD has provided lots of good info especially re: hydroguard. Just completed my first RDWC grow and one key lesson I learned is to go easier on nutes in dwc, especially if you have lots of oxygen and air getting to the root zone. Plants will look prettier and shouldn’t encounter any lockout so long as pH and tent environment stays solid. I’ll stay the course and watch this one, great job.
Thanks hopefully everything goes well

Week 3
3 gal res 3mls hydrogaurd 150ppm calimagic 1.5mls rapid start. Plants are clearing up from previous issues. Ambient air is 75° humidity 35-40° 1200 watt phlizon led ( veg switch ) 26in from tops of plants hopefully it will be time to start feeding in the next week

Looks like you got it turned around for the better. Plants look great now. With a small reservoir just make sure to keep ph in a good range and the rest will fall into place. You need to control ph with any reservoir I just mean that a smaller reservoir will tend to move around more on ph than a bigger one.

As the others have mentioned ease into it with the nutes, you can always add more as they get bigger. Keep good notes so you are not guessing about what you have done to date.

I will keep posting on the regular, just ordered some defusing hoses to replace air stones eventually. Speaking of roots, my 1st little roots popped out today
All good now the roots are seeking water. remember to allow an air gap beneath the pot so the bubbles wet it not the pots touching water. Those tap roots are fast little buggers and before long they will be inches long and swimming in the pots ,lapping up the feeds and oxygen. Update as you feel necessary and dont worry about posting too much. Lots of pictures ( avoid purple pics as this does put people off as they are impossible to see detail or colours!) enjoy mate and be prepared to lose any free time staring at leaves and scouring forums.

I have done countless hours of research and forums, but 420mag and its people (particularly you) have just gave me the BEST information. In the fews days on this site and ive gotten more knowledgeable that the past 3 months of reading and watching videos and scattered information

I have done countless hours of research and forums, but 420mag and its people (particularly you) have just gave me the BEST information. In the fews days on this site and ive gotten more knowledgeable that the past 3 months of reading and watching videos and scattered information
Thanks Kentboy. good to know it helps. I think reading research and "how to" guides can be counter productive too. so.much science babble and if reps get involved then their products can cure cancer and re give life. lol. Cant beat real people doing what you are doing and sharing their results. You will see so many debates and disagreements about which medium/light/nutes/feeding routines etc... but you have to draw your own best conclusions for your own environment and situation. for a lot of us , once we set up , we are stuck with the kit till it pays for itself at least. Changing to the advised/better/bigger ideas can be impossible without sheds of cash to do it , so we get by as best with the minimal of cost. happy days. Any help i can offer , please dont hesitate mate. I love the networking and potential for idea sharing. I have some great little tips that work for me and my end product and am more than willing to throw them out as we go along. some may be highly debated and scorned but i will make sure i can back them up with the science/logic for you to make your own mind up. Welcome to a great and highly rewarding career move mate. all upward from here on in. Dont panic about issues arising there are very few " instant killers" out there so we will get time to fix them through here.
Keep smiling , knowing your growing premium weed carries an air of major pride , enjoy

Attachments

• 20190325_222239.jpg
    20190325_222239.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 243
Plants look good for sure. :thumb:

If you can make up something to cover most of the clay pellets I think that would help. You want as little light as possible getting down into the medium.

I just used tops from 20 liter pails and cut them to size.

Plants look good for sure. :thumb:

If you can make up something to cover most of the clay pellets I think that would help. You want as little light as possible getting down into the medium.

I just used tops from 20 liter pails and cut them to size.
Thanks for the input, im actually im the process of finding something to do exactly that

2 weeks 2 days
The rootzone on the super silver haze is looking great. Just introduce some great white to the res, hopefully it helps. Also looked like i may have the start of some algae (redish brown) maybe i will up the hydroguard too, (only using half strength) any thoughts?

Attachments

• 20190326_075624.jpg
    20190326_075624.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 236
  • 20190326_075629.jpg
    20190326_075629.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 240
Back
Top Bottom