Superoots Air Pots -An Evolution in Containers

I decided to buy some of these pots and have been shopping for a couple of days. I want 12 - 5.2gal pots and I found some on e-Bay; shipped to me they are $17.50 each. Does anyone know of any better pricing somewhere else?

Thanks!

air pots ordered. we shall see what they can do. :D

Amazing work bassplayer!! :bravo:

I've been away for a spell but now I'm back and here's what I've been working on....
I'm using 3liter air pots for veg filled with chunky coco. I'm using FloraNova hydro nutes with FloraNectar & Floralicious supplements & Plant Success Soluble.
It's like a semi organic hydro application.
For bloom I'm using modified 8 liter air pots that have been cut down in height and the outer rings of the bottom screen have been removed. I have 8 of these in a 2'x4' ebb & flo.
Five of the plants that vegged in air pots are blooming in a modified Hempy recirculating system consisting of 5 plants
The strains are Grapegod, OG Kush, & LA Woman and they are now in the late second week of bloom

IMG_06726.JPG

Clones @ 1 day in veg

IMG_073911.JPG

Clones @ day 8 of veg. The next day the majority went to bloom

IMG_076110.JPG

Gnarly Root Shot

IMG_086210.JPG

Air Pots being flooded

IMG_08928.JPG

IMG_09286.JPG

IMG_09304.JPG

IMG_09297.JPG

IMG_09316.JPG

2 weeks into bloom

Whew! That was a lot of posts!

Hey guys!
Air pots are wonderful! I originally saw them in Oakland, CA at a hydro shop. They had a display comparing several types of pots: Grow Bags, Smart Pots, Reg Round plastic, Square Plastic and Air Pots. All the clones were started at the same time, same strain, from the same mother and as you can see the Air Pot plants were far ahead!

Pots22.jpg

Pots12.jpg

I had seen Smart Pots and I wondered how they compared so I bought a 5 gal version of each. I filled each with pure Canna Coco and inserted Blue Dream clones. Bottom line, the plant in the Air Pot grew faster, bigger and bushier with a lot more vegetation! And these went directly from a 2"x2" rockwool cube into the coco. No stepping up in pot size.

You can see the progress on my YouTube page:
YouTube - Smart Pots vs Air Pots 01

I'll post the final yield of each in a couple weeks when they have finished.

Yea Air Pots!!! :cheer:

Peace
GT

Hello all, just a heads up...

I'm pretty sure earlier in the thread somebody had referenced calgrowers as a source for Air-Pots. I just thought I'd pass on some info.

My last order I placed though their website came missing a couple of bases for the pots. I sent them a couple of emails through the website and even tried calling them on the phone (I ended up not getting a hold of anyone, but left a message). Well it's been almost two months now and I need to place another order, so I thought I would try to call them again. Now their phone number and fax number have both been been disconnected.

Guess I wont be ordering from them again.

Whew! That was a lot of posts!

Hey guys!
Air pots are wonderful! I originally saw them in Oakland, CA at a hydro shop. They had a display comparing several types of pots: Grow Bags, Smart Pots, Reg Round plastic, Square Plastic and Air Pots. All the clones were started at the same time, same strain, from the same mother and as you can see the Air Pot plants were far ahead!

Pots22.jpg

Pots12.jpg

I had seen Smart Pots and I wondered how they compared so I bought a 5 gal version of each. I filled each with pure Canna Coco and inserted Blue Dream clones. Bottom line, the plant in the Air Pot grew faster, bigger and bushier with a lot more vegetation! And these went directly from a 2"x2" rockwool cube into the coco. No stepping up in pot size.

You can see the progress on my YouTube page: YouTube - Smart Pots vs Air Pots 01

I'll post the final yield of each in a couple weeks when they have finished.

Yea Air Pots!!! :cheer:

Peace
GT

Hey GT,

I had similar results just recently with some clones... I didn't have enough Air-Pots so I put the remaining clones into similarly sized square nursery pots, and in two or three weeks they were almost double the size, I wish I had taken pictures to show them when they went in the pots. You almost cant believe it until you see it.

Back
Top Bottom