Support For 420 Magazine App For Android

The developers have completed the fix, we are now waiting for the app stores to update with the fix.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, we are truly grateful.

I open Internet on my phone and go to site. I go to the gallery and load my pics from my phone there...then I click over to my thread and post my pics.

That way I can still get them off my phone and to my thread several at a time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Naissssaaaaa. Good job 420. Thanks alot. That one feature is seriously the most important one of the app.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Agreed, exactly what I kept telling them. :high-five:

Another feedback from me would be that there is a significant improvement on the app swiftness too after doing thr update just now. I used to have this problem where I could not log in thru the app even tho I could login to the forum on my PC. I dont have it since quite awhile now so it was already cleared from the prev version. Good job once again :). Very happy with this update.

Android app wont do pics again....cant even use that pita workaround way this time....wth? It just got fixed! I guess it worked for a week.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile804438043.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah fanleaf. I was about to post the problem too. Basicay what happened was when I (and most likely all others using app to post) was trying to post image using the app image tool, the link didn't appear. My take on the problem is that it was never uploaded or if it was a success, it never came back to the app with the image link. The result of the bug just now was a simple blank. Nothing happened after you picked an image for the app to Upload and get the response in form of a link ready for posting.

Back
Top Bottom