Support For 420 Magazine App For Android

I am not able to post videos using the app. It keeps shutting down on me and kicks me out the app
420-magazine-mobile2095093931.jpg

So much to learn...so many journals to follow.

Hi, just to say my notifications seem broken on my App, I keep getting alerts on my phone for stuff but my notification page just seems frozen.
Thanks

Thank you for letting us know! Have you tried restarting your phone to see if that helps?

Thank you for letting us know! Have you tried restarting your phone to see if that helps?
Yes, tried all the obvious stuff like that on my end. Even uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem persisted sadly. I've tried everything I can think of in terms of resetting stuff on my phone too. I use a Samsung s7 edge if that is in anyway relevant or helpful.

Thanks for the reply.

Here is something you can try - There is an App on Android called "BadgeProvider" that controls notifications on Samsung devices, that can sometimes be a cause of false notifications.

First, make sure that your Phone is in "Normal" mode & not "Easy" mode (Main settings menu - "Personal" section)

Secondly, go to Settings > Applications and tap to open the Applications window.
- Open the Application manager.
- Click on 'More' option from the top-right corner and choose "Show system apps" option.
- From the list of "All apps" scroll down to find BadgeProvider option.
- Tap it to open its application info section.
- You will find "Force stop" and "Disable" option there. Tap them respectively to completely disable the app.
- Then restart your phone.

:goodluck:

Here is something you can try - There is an App on Android called "BadgeProvider" that controls notifications on Samsung devices, that can sometimes be a cause of false notifications.

First, make sure that your Phone is in "Normal" mode & not "Easy" mode (Main settings menu - "Personal" section)

Secondly, go to Settings > Applications and tap to open the Applications window.
- Open the Application manager.
- Click on 'More' option from the top-right corner and choose "Show system apps" option.
- From the list of "All apps" scroll down to find BadgeProvider option.
- Tap it to open its application info section.
- You will find "Force stop" and "Disable" option there. Tap them respectively to completely disable the app.
- Then restart your phone.

:goodluck:

Just tried it, still no joy sorry. Its not false notifications though, if I trawl through my posts there are new likes/replies etc its just my notification screen seems to be frozen and displaying what are now 2 day old notifications and is not updating to show the newer stuff.

Thanks

I was having the same frozen notifications issue and highlighted it. Teddy Edwards gave me an extensive list of things to try and report on. I tried what I could but gave up and consigned myself to live with it as it wasn't a "deal-breaker". Then a week or two later I noticed it was back working! Not much help I know but at least it might give you guys hope!

Back
Top Bottom