Support For 420 Magazine App For Android

I have found mine comes and goes. It seems to only go for a day at a time now tho. Hope I haven't jinxed it! Ah well, make the most of it when it's there.

Just tried it, still no joy sorry. Its not false notifications though, if I trawl through my posts there are new likes/replies etc its just my notification screen seems to be frozen and displaying what are now 2 day old notifications and is not updating to show the newer stuff.

Thanks
Mine too. It's been frozen for days now.

I noticed something last time this happened.

I logged on to the forum on a pc. Then it started working on the phone again. And it worked for at least some hours before it froze again. Can't replicate right now because no access to pc

I'm wondering if that was random or not. If connected it may help the developer to track the issue. Anyone else tried to log on via pc?

I noticed something last time this happened.

I logged on to the forum on a pc. Then it started working on the phone again. And it worked for at least some hours before it froze again. Can't replicate right now because no access to pc
Mine stopped again after I used my browser on my phone to access the forum, whilst I had the app running in the backgrpund. It is a bit odd...

I tested logging on to a PC again. Problem was not connected. Was probably just random it started working again last time. This time it remains frozen

Our developer's support function has asked that those having this notifications problem should Clean Cache (under Settings icon), then logout and login.

Please let us know in this thread if that clears the problem for you.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and really grateful for the patience you have all shown. :circle-of-love:

We are continuing to work with the developer to discover if this is a bug in the system.

:thanks:

Our developer's support function has asked that those having this notifications problem should Clean Cache (under Settings icon), then logout and login.

Please let us know in this thread if that clears the problem for you.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and really grateful for the patience you have all shown. :circle-of-love:

We are continuing to work with the developer to discover if this is a bug in the system.

:thanks:
This had no effect sorry. Still frozen.

Mine just started working again a couple of hours ago. Didn't do anything to fix it. Just happened out of nowhere

Thank you, Gentlemen.

It's clearly not fixed. Still working with the developer's support team. It's annoying for you and us. (Teddy allows himself a little "Grrrrr").

Thanks as always for the feedback and patience. We'll keep you informed when there's news, in this thread.

:circle-of-love:

Morning Teddy and everyone else

My notifications just got stuck again. I did nothing out of the ordinary to trigger it. Just was reading around on the forum as I do every morning.

It's a little annoying because it makes it so hard to catch up with the updates. Hope I didn't miss anything important

Have a beautiful day everyone

Back
Top Bottom