Sweet Leaf's First Grow: WW Auto

Man she is pretty I understand the hate to water my big girls are taking 2.5 to 3g of water each every 4 days right now
Aww hell no lol i may not be doing this right but it takes me probably 2-3hrs to slowly water her. That includes an hour break but still its time consuming especially since shes still drinking every 3 days.

Aww hell no lol i may not be doing this right but it takes me probably 2-3hrs to slowly water her. That includes an hour break but still its time consuming especially since shes still drinking every 3 days.
Oh ya I have 5 in 10g pots and want watered every 3 day to it take alot of my time I didnt know growing our ladies was this much work but I love every min I'm in there

It takes me about an hr and half to water in a 3 gal pot . But Ill pour then watch tv for 15 mins then pour some more and get something to eat over and over actually watering time is probably 15 minutes

2.5 to 3g of water each every 4 days right now
Ha every 3-4 days
Lucky:passitleft:

Well looks like theres still some clear trichs in there, shes at 102 days 14 1/2 weeks, how long do i wait @MrSauga
I think she's been ready for a while. Some plants, including the Zlittlez I am growing now may never show a lot of ambers. I felled a Pineapple Express Auto that went over a 100 days. It probably could have went another 100 but at one point you just have to chop.

I think she's been ready for a while. Some plants, including the Zlittlez I am growing now may never show a lot of ambers. I felled a Pineapple Express Auto that went over a 100 days. It probably could have went another 100 but at one point you just have to chop.
:cheesygrinsmiley:Ok ill stick to my plan of once she dries chop her down. Her sister was like that to I remember so im sure she will be as good or better im hoping.

Back
Top Bottom